X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginners cut cycle (SIMPLE) / PCT 3 weeks

Cycle length and layout:
    Length 10 weeks
    Weeks 1-10 100 mg Test Prop every other day. (mon/thrus)
    Weeks 1-10 200 mg Tren Enanth every other day. (mon/thrus)
    Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day

Week 11-14 (day 1 200mg of comid / 40mg of nolva) 50mg of comid / 20mgs of nolva everyday also Anastrozole .5 mg per day for 4 weeks helps get your natural testosterone levels elevate

Week 11 on day 4 you start pct
    lean_machine
    Last edited by lean_machine; 10-30-2012, 11:20 PM.

So many things wrong here...

First- test should be your base whic means it should be at a higher mg/week than anything else in the cycle.
    Second- 19-nors(trenbolone and nandrolone) should always end a week or 2 shorter than test. Depending on the ester length as acetate, you could end it 1 week before your last pin of test. Tren e on the other hand would need to be stopped at least 14 days before the last test pin.
    Third- no caber? You will certainly get progesterone sides from tren @ 10 weeks. Weather or not they affect you is a different story but y risk it in the first place?
    Fourth- adex at .5mg ed is over kill. If you need that much AI, use 12.5mg aromasin e3d or eod
    Fifth- if youre going to use tren, start with acetate. its much easier to discontinue the use of and not have the sides effect you as much as they would with enanthate

If i was running this cycle, it would look like this:
    Wks 1-12: 150mg test p eod
    Wks 1-10: 100mg tren a eod
    Wks 1-11: .25mg dostinex e3d
    Entire length of cycle and PCT: 12.5mg aromasin e3d

Pct: 50mg clomid ed (starting 7 days after last test pin)
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 10-31-2012, 01:45 AM.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Lol that is a lot of tren for a "beginners" cycle.. actually, any tren is too much for a beginner..

Comment

I think he meant for a first time tren user. Not first cycle ever
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

test prop an tren are for cutting meaning ripped body not to be big just lean or ripped am its not heavy 200mg is 1ml in tren well 1ml an a half so it is not heavy unless ur thinking its 2ml or more then thats heavy believe me it works greati am actually doin this cycle myself

Comment

Cut cycle should contain 2 things. A test base, + a solid diet. It doesn't matter what the hell kind of steroid you're using, it's the diet that will make it a cut or a bulk
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by lean_machine View Post
              test prop an tren are for cutting meaning ripped body not to be big just lean or ripped am its not heavy 200mg is 1ml in tren well 1ml an a half so it is not heavy unless ur thinking its 2ml or more then thats heavy believe me it works greati am actually doin this cycle myself
              actually you could use ALMOST any steroid for cutting or bulking. like xamo said, diet is the only thing that will make up a "cutter" or a "bulk". i understand 200mg of tren e is 1ml. are you running this cycle right now?

Comment

Originally posted by lean_machine View Post
                200mg EOD comes out to 800mg one week, 600mg the next. That is a lot of tren. I don't care what the dosage/ml is.. Tren is a VERY powerful drug, take that dose your first cycle and you WILL fuck yourself up. Also, to say "test prop and tren are for cutting" is a little on the ignorant side as well. Tren is most definitely one of the best compounds for bulking as well.

Comment

Lean Machine, you better listen to these bros. They know what the hell they're talking about. I completely agree with the advice they are giving you. When I was reading your OP, I was scratching my head saying "Huh? His timing and dosages are jacked." Tren is serious stuff, especially at that dosage and ester you're using for a first time tren cycle. If you're gonna use it, like Alex and Ethan suggested, use Ace. Cut like xamo suggested.
                  spark1597
                  Last edited by spark1597; 10-31-2012, 12:33 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

guys i know what u all r sayin but tren is a 2 or 3 day ester depends on how fast ur body goes through it so im only actually taking 400mgs which is 2ml i repeat 2 ML im not taking 800mgs im not that crazy guys do the math right its a starter cut meaning after one or two cycles done u can do this small cycle ...an YES i do my reading normal does is 400mg (2ml) nothing more an thats per week if u want to make it 800 go for it im not tht stupid lol i'll make it 600mg just to get a boost but nothing moreyes i know most of u r senior bodybuilders / juicer me i only dont one cycle which i am in now an im on week 4 with no troubles an getting a nice lean cut look my chest an abs r looking more define cant wait to see on week 10

Comment

Well im glad to hear youre seeing good results from tren e already. Good luck brotha

How old are you by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                        Well im glad to hear youre seeing good results from tren e already. Good luck brotha

How old are you by the way?
                        28 yo almost in my 30 nooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

No offense, but every post I see you in you're giving misinformed or bad cycle advice. I say this because of the ammount of people looking for info and might stumble on your stuff.

Comment

well to me it is working fine like i said im gettin more defined an everyone knows people body r not the same like fat people can get bigger while skinny people stay skinny so no im not misleading noone im using what i wrote an it is working fine for me it might not work fine for u but it might work for some one else beside me

Comment

Ok as far as gear is concerned the difference might be there but it's slight, we're talking about hormones. Diet and intensity is what's going to make the difference. I guess it also depends on what you call a beginner cycle, I'm thinking your title is misleading because you pointed out that the tren cycle was for a third time, third to me would enter the new-intermediate category because you would have had some experience with actual beginner basic compounds such as basic orals and basic test base. Tren for a first cycle is plain stupid - your body doesn't need that kind of gear to start with first time, you won't know how to distinguish the side effects, as well as to understand which compound causes them, since the way to fight those side effects varies depending on which compound caused it. Not to mention a waste of money...

As for the fat people can get bigger... well in that regard it's the exact same with everyone else... you eat crap, you'll be crap. Fat people, probably 95% of them don't have some sickness that makes them fat, they just don't follow a healthy diet. I don't really give a fuck how big someone is, if I could drop fat, they can too. Just gotta move their ass
                              Ain't no use in lookin' down
                              Ain't no discharge on the ground
                              Ain't no use in lookin' back
                              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
                              X