New Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Thread

Is there a slow down with Uncle Nappy ? no new posts, T/A time has decreased, etc.... Is Uncle Nappy ok ?
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

My 2 most recent packages arrived in record time for me haha. I think they were swamped from the big sale over the summer

Comment

Everything is fine.
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

the only problem is western union and money gram just use the new payment methods and everything is fine

Comment

Had an issue with my last bday request but was takin care of ,now the waiting part again...Now its time to bridge my cycle till my gifts arrive ... So the new payment methods are gtg ?
          "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

i'm an affiliate of naps so if you want you can order through my site i had someone order last night with the new options with his card on the ria website and he didnt have a prolem if you can goto www.gearedupstrength.webs.com/ and create a new account with naps using a different email account and i will get credit for it and if you need any help i will make sure everything goes smooth for you.i got your back if you have mine bro

Comment

Had no issues with two packs this month, but a friend did. Customs definitely picked up the pace.
              Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

that suck sorry to hear that happened to your boy do you think there after uncle naps

Comment

NA just tightening up JFK. Also naps took care of my friend

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

I've been treated well this month. Nappy has been very kind.

Comment

Got 2 myself, thanks naps!

Comment

Im still playing the waiting game. guessing shipping was held up from the super storm. anyone else?

Comment

Yea bro, talked to some higher ups in the family and its becasue of the damn storm that went through.... waiting here still as well... this too shall pass !!!
                          Originally posted by RebelBody View Post
                          Im still playing the waiting game. guessing shipping was held up from the super storm. anyone else?

Comment

Still had 13 days left when i got mine. Thats pretty damn quick if u ask me
                            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

waiting game over!! early merry xmas to me

Comment

Working...
                              X