Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys i start HGH in 2 days just confirming everything im about to do is correct.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys i start HGH in 2 days just confirming everything im about to do is correct.

i recently bought a 20 or so ml brown glass vial (has a plastic lid) from my local chemist, i will fill it with boiling water and put the lid on and leave it for a minute,
    i will then empty the water and sit the lid somewhere high to dry, i will then microwave the empty glass vial for 5 minute intervals until i feel that the glass is extremely hot (my microwave isnt the cleanest, its quiet old, will that matter? if it does could i instead boil the glass vial in a pot over the stove? (i will be mixing 100IU in this vial)

(main question really is what do i do with the plastic lid to sterilise it?)

next questions.

i will mix 10mls of injection water with 1 ml of Benzyl alcohol, i will then give it a light shake and let it sit.

i will then inject 10mls of the freshly made BA/Bacteriostatic water down along the side of the glass vial rather then directly onto the hgh (being as delicate as possible with it)
    rather then shaking i will gently spin the bottle very slowly until it has all dissovled completely, i will then leave it in my refridgerator over night and inject it subQ the next morning as soon as i wake up (this is being injected into 100IU of hgh btw)

also i will start on 2IU and ove a week bump it upto 5IU and then next week to 8IU
    how do you guys take it 5 days on 2 off or 7 Days a week? (my guess is 7 days per week will be far more effective) just wondering what you prefer.

appreciate the opinions/help, thanks

(not sure 1st half of post?) But I use GH EOD.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Sounds like what your using seems a little iffy...imo. Have you since this post started/seen or felt any results. Usually i have pre bottled powder with 10iu per. which require 1 ml of bac water. Also why are you making your own bac water it is so easy to get and inexpensive. Regardless your measurements were off, it would be 9 ml of sterile water / 1 ml of Benzyl = 10ml, what you would need to mix 100iu. Im not a pro but have been running GH for the last 8 months great results and feel awesome.

Comment

Working...
      X