No announcement yet.

First cycle: Gp sust 270 for 10 weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle: Gp sust 270 for 10 weeks!

Hello everybody, this is my first cycle.

I am starting with GP sust 270 at 2 pins for 10 weeks.

Just wondering what kind of gains can I expect to get? Total muscle gain in lbs? etc. Obviously their are people who
    have tried this already, just wanted to get some feedback.

I am 25 years old, 6 ft tall and 205 pounds starting out.
    I have a good diet plan in order for a month before even starting this cycle.

Any feedback or advice will be appreciated.

Well explain your diet a little and your lifting experience. How long have you been lifting etc...

First thought would be to go at least 12 weeks if you can
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

7 am: 8 egg whites mixed into 25 g weigh protein

9 am oats with some lean meat

11 am brown rice , lean red meat, some almonds, strawberries

1:30 pm similiar to 11

4 pre workout 6 oz chicken, blueberries, brown rice

post workout 25 g protein whey, 2 tbsp peanut butter,

then dinner lean meat again with some brown rice etc.

I have been lifting for 4 years started at 160 lbs and naturally at 205 lbs now.

Comment

are you running any ai's and whats your pct any hcg.because you could gain 15-20 but lose most if you dont come off properly

Comment

I just started my cycle,, I plan on taking nolva for pct. but as far as any ai's no.. Hard to find. None of my friends have used any ai's and or hcg and have been fine.
          Hcg is questionable for me, I've heard it was better used when you started to see shrinkage till 1 week before pct, and also heard to use in pct. I need some clarification on that.

Comment

If you need to order anything you can get it through my site http://www.gearedupstrength.webs.com/ go there and follow the directions it will take you to the best site on the net to get your gear create an account and you will be good to order whatever you need.With sust it tends to aromatize fast adex .5 every 3rd day will help keep bloat down and hcg will help you transfer from being on to being off alot easier and help you keep 90% of your gains.You should goto my site get linked look up hcg and read about it.If you need any help with anything my email is on my site and if you dont feel comfortable with email you can private message me anytime I will add you to my friend list I'm here to help bro anything you need.

Comment

What should I take like arimidex or aromasin? and that would be during my cycle right?
              Also when should I take hcg? as pct or during cycle as well. Ok i will check it out

Comment

I sent you a pm check your private messages

Comment

dont take aromasin unless you are very prone to sides take adex . 5 every 3rd day if thats not enough increase to every other day .5 adex

Comment

Originally posted by Getbigdog2012 View Post
                    What should I take like arimidex or aromasin? and that would be during my cycle right?
                    Also when should I take hcg? as pct or during cycle as well. Ok i will check it out
                    Bigmurphs right about the adex. No need for aromasin on a first cycle.

As far as HCG goes, ive never used it but i was under the impression that you should use it if you experience atrophy or on a really long cycle to aid in natty recovery. Or on a deca or tren cycle since they shut u down harder than the other stuff. Other than that, i would still suggest goin 12-15 weeks and your diet looks okay so i would expect you to gain about 15-20lbs. Just keep the amout of food high and clean
                    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

alex excellent advice bro i was trying to help him he is going with adex.he is on the right path now.alex I want to add you to my friend list you seem knowledge able

Comment

Originally posted by bigmurph View Post
                        alex excellent advice bro i was trying to help him he is going with adex.he is on the right path now.alex I want to add you to my friend list you seem knowledge able
                        Haha thanks bro i try

Comment

I'm on cycle with deca right now and I'm hitting 250iu Hcg twice a week. I wouldn't worry about it if all you are doing is test. Stick with adex .5 e3d unless you feel like you need to up it (don't psych yourself out and jump the gun on upping the dose though. Been there done that, it kills your gains haha). Wait two weeks after your last injection to start your PCT. Do you know what dose you are going to run the nolvadex at?

Comment

yeah 40 mgs 14 days and 20 for 14 days is that good enough to keep most gains

Comment

you will keep gains but its best to use hcg did you order the ai's

Comment

Working...
                              X