My order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My order

Received it in 8 days, I'm amazed. Props to naps.

hell yeah naps for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

I ordered a couple times through them but this time I am on day 28 and still nothing... not seized either... anyone ever have problems with this?

Comment

the carriers are to blame for this happening. Happened to me once and BAM it showed up. Did you contact naps to see about getting tracking?
        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Good stuff OP!
          Majority of mine arrive like this.. the odd one will take a bit longer, no biggie.

Comment

Anyone familiar with genxx labs?
            MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by LiftBrah View Post
              Received it in 8 days, I'm amazed. Props to naps.
              Ive heard this saying alot on american Tv/Rap songs etc but what does "Props" mean? Is it like respect? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                Ive heard this saying alot on american Tv/Rap songs etc but what does "Props" mean? Is it like respect? Just curious.
                Generally means 'proper respect'. Just props for short. Praise, compliment, credit.. all the same.

Comment

Thanks bader. Glad you cleared that up for me. I had visions of something involving stage props. Had me well confused. Ha ha. We Have a saying "Nuff Respect" (enough respect, lots of respect) Basically means the same thing. We don't use it where I live, it's mainly used by black londoners.
                  Don't think it's one of our words. Probably originated in Jamaica.
                  Just googled it out of interest to see where it comes from and saw Bone Thugs did a song called nuff respect. Gave it a listen. Boss tune. Props to Bone Thugs for that. Ha ha.
                  JuicedUK
                  Last edited by JuicedUK; 12-04-2010, 12:39 AM.

Comment

I didt know that tracking was an option.... that would be great though....I was just surprised bc i never had a problem before and i love their gear... thanks for the comments though...

Comment

Nice bro!

I always get my gears fairly quick *knocks on wood* haha

What's your cycle looking like?

Comment

Was supposed to be redelivered today after they left a note saying the "missed me" on Saturday. Called post office and they said I could come pick it up today. Never got a customs letter, anything I should worry about?

Comment

standard practice on registered airmail( sig. required)

Comment

Figured, went and picked it up, lady kept giving me an odd look, lol. Think she was just plain weird anyway. Very fast delivery considering a holiday in there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiv View Post
                              Figured, went and picked it up, lady kept giving me an odd look, lol. Think she was just plain weird anyway. Very fast delivery considering a holiday in there as well.
                              Maybe she thought you ordered a Fleshlight?

Comment

Working...
                              X