Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Pin!

I'm excited, just sayin

250mg test cyp in my delt! Didn't hurt, but feels warm / tight / full (no jokes), if that makes sense?

I'll be poppin 40mg dbol in the morn before my workout, breakfast of champs right?

dbol has a short half life so you may want to spread your dosages out

Comment

yeah hes rite about spreading the dose like 20 20 youll find it works out better for you ok mate

Comment

Thats right. Its allllllll about keepin blood levels steady bud. 20mg every 12hrs should do just fine
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I think I'm going to up it to 50. I've been doing 20 at breakfast, 20 at 3 pm, and 10 before bed. Whatcha think?

Comment

When i ran 50mg i did 20 first thing in the am and 30 half an hour before my workouts or 12 hours later on days i didnt lift
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Just my opinion but i think t-bol breakfast of champs but yeah spread your d-bol does out watch your blood pressure if your new to it and 10mg before bed is going to make it hard to sleep it makes it hard for me at least

Comment

I used to take the 30mg right before bed and I fell asleep right away x)
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

really when i take d-bol it gets me so wound up its hard for me to sleep but i would sleep only 5-6 hrs and wake up feeling refreshed anyways

Comment

One week in, and I've had a few mentionable things.

I always get an air bubble in my pin. That won't kill me will it? Lol

Secondly, I feel like I've been getting some serious pumps when lifting, is that the dbol or just coincidence?

I know the test hasn't kicked in yet, maybe it's the dbol, but I feel that just in this week I've gotten stronger and feel super aggressive in the gym. Maybe it's just a placebo effect, but I love it

Comment

Once you get all the oil in the syringe, point the needle upwards adn pull the plunger all the way out bringing the oil as far away from the needle as possible. Then while holding the needle in that position still, flick the syringe until the bubbles go away

Pumps are mostly d bol but test has some effect on it. Everything else is the d bol

Comment

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
                        I always get an air bubble in my pin. That won't kill me will it? Lol
                        I like to leave a small air bubble, the air is last out of pin which pushes last of AAS in.
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                          I like to leave a small air bubble, the air is last out of pin which pushes last of AAS in.
                          I have been doing the same
                          Makes a little fart noise

Comment

ha ha mad you lot .i too leave air in the pin so i get all my gear in me . and no it wont kill you air as got to go direct into a vein for that to happen and it needs to be quite a bit of air to kill you ok mate ..dont worry ...

Comment

I just leave the pin in for a few extra seconds after i inject and it doesnt leak. Never tried the little bit of air at the end thing though. Makes since to me

Comment

Working...
                              X