1st cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st cycle

I have started my firs cycle , I've pinned 250mgs of QDL test e twice now.
    I am also on Gp tbol at 50mgs a day for 5weeks. I am taking .5 of adex e3d as of now.
    500mgs week QDL Test E for 15 weeks.
    I am going to try to post some before pics to track progress

thats a solid cycle any hcg and how are you going to run your pct

Comment

keep me posted on your gains bro! i'm running the exact same cycle except 10 weeks and cyp.. what's your diet look like? stats before cycle and goals? best of luck bro!

Comment

I am 34 5' 10"
        I train 5 days a week --(back and bicepts), (chest and tris), (legs, abs, shoulders). I take the week end off to rest and I use these days as cheat days for diet.
        I weigh in at 238lbs
        All messurements were made relaxed
        chest is 50.5 inches
        waist is 34 inches
        bicepts are 17 inches
        quads 26 inches
        calves are 17.5 inches
        I will post pics when i figure out how

Epe
        Last edited by Epe; 11-01-2012, 02:22 AM.

Comment

I have been on six days now and I have noticed a slight increase in sex drive I say slight cause I wanna screw all the time anyway I have noticed that I get pumped quicker but it does'nt last long. I feel like I should be in the gym all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Epe View Post
            I have been on six days now and I have noticed a slight increase in sex drive I say slight cause I wanna screw all the time anyway I have noticed that I get pumped quicker but it does'nt last long. I feel like I should be in the gym all the time.
            sounds like a solid case of t bol sides haha. i fucking love this drug. cycle looks good by the way bro. its good to see someone new to the game has done their research and not just thrown every drug under the sun into their FIRST cycle cause they think thats whats going to make them turn in to phil heath over a few weeks. keep up posted bud
            ALEX.18
            Last edited by ALEX.18; 10-31-2012, 12:58 AM.
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

10-31-2012
              lbs x reps x sets
              7 days in
              Legs Abs Shoulders

Leg press
              838lbs x 25 x 4

Shrugs on squat deck
              160lbs+ bar x 20 x 4

Crunches on hammer strenghth machine
              70lbs x 20 x 4

Leg curls
              170lbs x 20 x 4

torso twist
              170lbs x 20 per side x 4

shoulder press
              130lbs x 15 x 4

Wieght training lasted an hour. Did 30min @ 15% incline @ 3.0 mph for 570cals
              Epe
              Last edited by Epe; 11-01-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

11-1-2012
                8 days in
                chest tricepts (calves)

Peck deck or fly machine
                warm up 205lbs x 2 x 10
                235lbs x 10 x 4
                260lbs x 10 x 4
                280lbs x 10 x 4

Over head tricept cable curl
                72.5lbs x 20 x 4
                80.5lbs x 15 x 4
                80.5lbs x 12 x 4

calves
                120lbs x 20 x 4
                chest press
                205lbs x 10 x 2
                tricept curls
                72.5lbs x 12 x 2

Theres nothing real amazing to me about the wieghts, BUT I had bukoos of energy left, I had to force myself to quit.
                I have intentionally dropped the wieght and increased the reps and sets so that I'll have a path to progression.

Comment

That isnt your entire workout is it?
                  "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by Epe View Post
                    U should, I work out as much as I can sometimes 2x a day when "ON" get the most out of ur cycle.
                    IMO - as long as u eat enough + have AAS it is tough to overtrain - GYM+JUICE

- suggestion around wk 8 or 10 do a High rep low weight week.
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                      That isnt your entire workout is it?
                      No thats just 2 days 1 hour a day. I work out 5 days a week Today will be back and bicepts I only work one or two parts a work out. I try to change the routine from time to time. I repeat and train most parts twice a week. I do 30 to 45 min of cardio a day (quick inclined walking) I would run and want to but back can't handle it. I have steadly been increasing the speed in hopes that I will be able to. Man if you have any advice I am open to it and it will be aprieciated.
                      Epe
                      Last edited by Epe; 11-02-2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                        U should, I work out as much as I can sometimes 2x a day when "ON" get the most out of ur cycle.
                        IMO - as long as u eat enough + have AAS it is tough to overtrain - GYM+JUICE

- suggestion around wk 8 or 10 do a High rep low weight week.
                        Thanks you just answered a question I had about training

Man I have read that over training is real hard while geared up, and I think I may go back to twice a day 5 days a week.
                        You know whats wild is that since about three days after my first dose I have been getting the best sleep I've goten since I was a young kid and my mood is easy as Sunday morning. Does gear have this effect on all of yall and does it last orget better?

Comment

I just wanted to do a quick update. I am on 500mgs wk of Qdl test e and 50mgs a day of Gp tbol. There realy hasn't been anything to report on, the tbol must be doing something as my reps on higher wieghts have climbed and stamina is a little better but it is not a raging bull drug it is from my experince very mild. the test has not kicked in yet as I am only 16days in. I have had no real pain with the injects I am using a 22gx1' pin on quads and delts rotating sites. I have been trying to do 2 a days and real tired this week may hold off till test starts to show its head. My sleep has been good and I have been eating clean but I fear I may not be eating enough as in carbs. I also recieved some Gp winny 10s I may hold them for a future go. The fat under my pecks is just about gone. I may up my adex from .5 e3d to eod later have had no issuses that I think justify it as of now .

Comment

Hey Epe......to answer your question about mood; yea, Test puts me in the best mood while Im on. Your outlook on life is more optimistic and nothing can go wrong. Lol. My cousin says he whistles to the gym every day. Lol.
                            "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

well I in 5 weeks now, will be taking last dose of Tbol today. I feel that I could have run Tbol a week or 2 longer but I am satisfided with what I got out of it in 5. So far my body fat is down some I dont know by how much ,but the vascularity that has started tells me its down. I have yet to feel anything real major that I can atribute to the test, as it has not kicked in yet. For some reason my sex drive took a dump about a week and a half ago. I have started to feel lethargic and my drive in the gym has suffered. I think I just am haveing holliday blues. I am going to try to go 2x a day 5 days a week as it is possible. I have been getting lots of compliments on how I look. Pinning is a breeze as I feel like an old pro now LOL.
                              Epe
                              Last edited by Epe; 12-04-2012, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X