tren a or andromix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren a or andromix?

ok i cant decide weather i want to order some tren a or andromix? this will be for my next (4th) cycle and will look like this...

wks 1-17: 500mg test e E4D
    wks 8-17: 100 mg var ED
    wks 1-14: ??? 50mg tren a or 1ml andromix EOD

what do you guys think? this will be my first time using tren either way. im kinda leaning towards the a mix but i want to hear suggestions and reasons why to run each? thanks in advance
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

go for the andro mix you get tren ace masteron and prop instead of just tren ace

Comment

If i was you i would use the var first couple weeks and when ur using tren i love stano to help the cutting it works good

Comment

Why not buy the three ingredients in andro separately? That's what I would do since you can control the dosage on each individual ingredient. Research tells me that tren is pretty harsh. You have no idea what each one at 50 mg each will do or how your body will react. IMO, I want as much control over a dosage as I can get. If the tren is too much, back it off a bit and run every other ingredient @ 50 mg. You could also up the prop if you wanted more test. Having each individual ingredient makes it more versatile.
        spark1597
        Last edited by spark1597; 10-27-2012, 01:15 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Yea but like i said, this would be my first time running tren much less 2 other drugs. I get what ur saying about using them individually And ive already thought about that. Just the more i think about it, the more imma go with just tren. Then maybe when its time to run tren again, if 50mg is a good dose, ill use amix. But I know my body pretty god and i dont think 50mg will cause too many problems that i cant handle which is making it a bit more attractive. So confused. I wish i could just pin everything under the sun
          ALEX.18
          Last edited by ALEX.18; 10-27-2012, 02:24 PM.
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
            If i was you i would use the var first couple weeks and when ur using tren i love stano to help the cutting it works good
            Good call. I have about 6 werks of stan left from a previous cycle so i might try to incorporate it in. Coul u stack winny and var at the same time?

Comment

I dont think you need to 50mg of stano did good for me along with tren masteron and test Last sumer i ran oral tren and stano at sametime but ram oral tren for only 3 weeks while tren a was kicking in

Comment

Working...
              X