Beyon ideal customer service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyon ideal customer service!

Placed two orders at the same time, kinda dumb on my part but that's beside the point. Got the first half of both orders after normal wait time. This was during the big sale they had this summer so I expected some delays. Another package came and the envelope had ripped and the contents were missing completely. Contacted Naps and they reshipped the order, all I had to do was provide the package ID and pics of what had happened. Next package gets seized.. Hit up uncle nappy, sure enough, same thing. Reshipped without a problem. I now have everything for both orders and I must say, I am more than happy with the way Naps has treated me. Best of all, I ordered QDL products and was upgraded to GP on almost everything for free! Naps is the best, hands down!

Edit: The title is obviously misspelled haha. Beyond*
    EthanWS6
    Last edited by EthanWS6; 10-25-2012, 02:32 PM.

Thats why naps is the only choice for me and my boys and everyone that goes through my site geared up strength.164 clients going strong forget the rest naps is the best.

Comment

Their customer service is legit. One reason I keep coming back.

Comment

I couldn't agree more... Naps is a model for modern customer service. Polite, prompt, and willing to go to any means to make sure you get what you paid for and have what you need in a timely manor. U.S. Customs was dead set against me running a Tren cycle last summer. Naps reshipped twice and so quickly that i was able to start my cycle pn the date I planned. Every product I recieved was top quality. Shipping is becoming so speedy and reliable. Definitely giving domestic sources a run for their money! Whenever I see Naps dogged on another board, I make sure to defend their excellent reputation.

Comment

Working...
        X