Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please help with pct. (first cycle ended 8 days ago!) any otc things to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help with pct. (first cycle ended 8 days ago!) any otc things to do?

So as title says, I just ended my first cycle. I'm going to list my stats, my misinformed/badly administered cycle, and what I think to do and will need some help fig the last part out.

A few months ago I decided enough was enough. I am 5'6", 31yo and was at 210lbs. I started fixing my diet and dropped to 192 in a month. Then started hitting the gym, at this point I was at 28% BF, but wanted to get results faster then I was seeing them. I took advice from the only guy I know on AAS and figured since he was experienced and in shape knew what he was doing, which I now question. I am now at 200lbs and 23% body fat, here is what I have done and what I'm thinking to do. Please help me w/pct and I promise to be much more informed on my next cycle:

Week 1: supertest 350 (200mg test e, 100mg test c, 50mg test p)- 1 pin
    Week 2-5: st 350 and tren ace 100 pinned e4d (avg 600mg test, 175mg tren/week)
    Forced 9 days off (work related)
    Week: 6-8 st 350 e4d (avg 600mg test)
    2 weeks off
    Week 9: st 350 e4d (avg 600mg test)
    Week 10: test c 200 mg e4d
    Week 11: test c 200 mg (1 pin, last one, 10-17)

Started nolva 10-19 @ 20mg everyday. (Have been only taking 20 mg cause was planning on taking provarion/masteron with it, but having probs getting in touch)

I had planned on taking hcg @ 500 iu ed for 10 days, then start taking clomid and clen. Not sure how much or how long to take those.

With that being said what's the best way to do this assuming I get ahold of all in time.

Now here is where the OTC question comes in. What if I cant get the rest, what can I take to help me though this?

Fyi: I have nolva and femara in the house, the rest I'm trying to get. I also take milk thistle and saw palmeatto daily.

Sorry so long, just want all info there so I can get best help possible. Thanks guys!

the only OTC supp worth anything during PCT is Vitamin C take 2-3 grams ED during PCT.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      the only OTC supp worth anything during PCT is Vitamin C take 2-3 grams ED during PCT.
      Ok thanks, ill add that in today. If I dont get anything else am I better off taking the nolva or femera and at what dosages? Also if I do get other stuff how does my plan sound? Thanks for the help

Comment

Sorry, double posted
        GS811
        Last edited by GS811; 10-27-2012, 08:02 AM.

Comment

This is no longer an option. Please see this thread:
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...le.-blood-work

Comment

Originally posted by GS811 View Post
            Ok thanks, ill add that in today. If I dont get anything else am I better off taking the nolva or femera and at what dosages? Also if I do get other stuff how does my plan sound? Thanks for the help
            Take the Nolva 20/20/10/10 then 1-2wks get blood work done. U need to confirm ur back producing or not.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
            X