hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

To anyone that has any doubts about napsgear don't they are the best on the web that's from personal experience all the products I've tried are up to par never had a problem ever !!!! Any questions on any of there products just ask I will tell u but one thing I wanna no is if anyone nos what the deal is with this guy posting shit about getting busted if anyone has heard anything about it hit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ment to juice
    Last edited by ment to juice; 12-11-2010, 01:40 AM.

Originally posted by ment to juice View Post
    To anyone that has any doubts about napsgear don't they are the best on the web that's from personal experience all the products I've tried are up to par never had a problem ever !!!! Any questions on any of there products just ask I will tell u but one thing I wanna no is if anyone nos what the deal is with this guy posting shit about getting busted if anyone has heard anything about it hit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hey, welcome bro. you're right naps is GTG. not sure what you're referring to about the bolded text. over the past few days, i haven't been able to get to the board like i usually do. i'll look around.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I Google geneza pharma and a,guy had posted something about naps and how the feds in Moldova are on to them Idk it didn't sound good but it could have been someone that used to be partners with naps bashing him tring to take business away not cool and Idk if its still up there????

Comment

Originally posted by ment to juice View Post
        I Google geneza pharma and a,guy had posted something about naps and how the feds in ****** are on to them Idk it didn't sound good but it could have been someone that used to be partners with naps bashing him tring to take business away not cool and Idk if its still up there????
        there is always going to be shit talking about a good source. i know that naps has hurt a lot of competitors with his prices on GP products. that has to piss some people off. as far as the feds, from what i understand, gear is legal where they are from, so as long as they pay their taxes they're fine. i use naps for everything now. they are the most profeshional source i've delt with.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X