Thymosin beta 4 (aka TB 500)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thymosin beta 4 (aka TB 500)

TB 500 is a miracle that helps with wound healing, muscle production, tendon and ligament healing , nerve repair, inflammation, brain tissue damage, hairloss, cardiac repair (after a heart attack) and even dopamine release

One of the hottest peptides. The downside thusfar was that scientists assumed that TB 500 doesn't cause cancer, but may cause proliferation of existing cancer of solid tumor cells (doesn't cause but promote the growth/proliferation) while inhibiting the growth/proliferation of other types of non solid cancer cells (multiple myloma, leukemia etc.)
    There have been conflicting scientific research conclusions on migartion of cancercells but recent data suggest that it helps inhibiting and that would be great news.

Did I allready mention that it is also very very hot amoung bodybuilders???
    ...and sure every peptide pharma delivers 97% pure vials for a few bucks.... buyer beware!!

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...hymosin-beta-4

U got me Ronny I'm giving this a shot I'll let u know what I think/experience.
    \
    update;
    I front loaded 5mg wk for 6wks then 5mg per Month so far I feel good - seems to help/fix minor aches+pains+recurring injuries.
    hard to tell (obviously) if it's curing/preventing new ones but I'm training as hard if not harder then ever without pains.
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 04-09-2013, 10:46 PM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
    X