menengitis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• menengitis

did anyone else here about that the menengitis outbreak in the states came from a pharmacy in mass.
    that shipped test before sterilizing it.Thats some bad stuff we had 2 deaths in florida we are no where near there.scary.stick with naps fuck street shit.

The stuff your referring to was not street stuff. It was not muscle juice. It was injected straight into the spine to help with pain. Different kinda juice. But yeah I'll agree stick with uncle nappy.

Comment

i didnt know i must have gotten wrong info

Comment

I found the article your referring to what it says is that the same supplier, supplied a.a.s. and hgh to Chinese and over seas manufactures which could have been also contaminated possibly.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/23/he...pagewanted=all

Comment

That compounding Pharmacy has been shut down and all Mass compounding Pharmacy's are being rigorously inspected.

- Pharmaceutical compounding (done in compounding pharmacies) is the creation of a particular pharmaceutical product to fit the unique needs of a patient. To do this, compounding pharmacists combine or process appropriate ingredients using various tools. This may be done for medically necessary reasons, such as to change the form of the medication from a solid pill to a liquid, to avoid a non-essential ingredient that the patient is allergic to, or to obtain the exact dose needed. It may also be done for voluntary reasons, such as adding favorite flavors to a medication. More recently it has been suggested that some doctors and clinics have turned away from major drug manufacturers and turned to compounding pharmacies because they often charge much lower prices than the major manufacturers.[1]

In October 2012 news reports surfaced of an outbreak of fungal meningitis tied to the New England Compounding Center. [2] At that time it was also disclosed that the U.S. and Massachusetts state health regulators were aware in 2002 that steroid treatments from the New England Compounding Center could cause adverse patient reactions.[3] It was further disclosed that in 2001-02, four people died, more than a dozen were injured and hundreds exposed after they received back-pain injections tainted with meningitis dispensed by two compounding pharmacies in California and South Carolina.[4]
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
          X