Desining pre-contest cutting cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desining pre-contest cutting cycle

Hi guys. I have my first show coming up early next year and I want to start buying everything so I have all my gear in place when the time comes! I will tell you what I can get and my rough outline of the cycle and I would be super gratefull if some of you guys could help me fill in the blanks and give me some outline of some stuff I have not used before

Stats: 22yo ,5ft 9, 202 pounds , bf 15-18??, have done 3 cycles. The gear I have tried out is test E and C, Deca, Tren A, clen and t3.

Cutting gear I can get my hands on: Test P, Tren A, Mast, Winstrol, clen, t3

Cycle?

Test P 1-12: 100mg eod
    Tren A 4-12: 75mg eod
    clen: 2 weeks on, 2 off
    T3: last 3-6 weeks? ( how and when is it best to use?)
    Winstrol? (how and when best to use?)
    Masteron? (is it neccisary for 1st contest?)

Hcg 1-14 200mg 2x week

Pct Nolva 40/40/20/20/10

I realize this is a big topic and a lot of questions but please please help if you can.....thanks guys!!

you have PM
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by VanZane View Post
      Hi guys. I have my first show coming up early next year and I want to start buying everything so I have all my gear in place when the time comes! I will tell you what I can get and my rough outline of the cycle and I would be super gratefull if some of you guys could help me fill in the blanks and give me some outline of some stuff I have not used before

Stats: 22yo ,5ft 9, 202 pounds , bf 15-18??, have done 3 cycles. The gear I have tried out is test E and C, Deca, Tren A, clen and t3.

Cutting gear I can get my hands on: Test P, Tren A, Mast, Winstrol, clen, t3

Cycle?

Test P 1-12: 100mg eod
      Tren A 4-12: 75mg eod
      clen: 2 weeks on, 2 off
      T3: last 3-6 weeks? ( how and when is it best to use?)
      Winstrol? (how and when best to use?)
      Masteron? (is it neccisary for 1st contest?)

Hcg 1-14 200mg 2x week

Pct Nolva 40/40/20/20/10

I realize this is a big topic and a lot of questions but please please help if you can.....thanks guys!!
      Im sure sam has helped u tremendously with that PM just like he has everyone else but ill throw my 2 cents in as well so u have something to compare to.

Test p- bump up to 150mg eod
      Tren-tren should be run at least 2 weeks shorter than test but one week could do for the acetate ester. So start it the first week at 50mg eod and run it up to the show. Plan it to where you take your last tren shot 2-3 days before the show
      Clen-you have a good grasp on it
      T3-ive never used it
      Winny-i would say run it the last 8 weeks at 50mg ed for orals and 100mg eod for pins
      Mast-never used it and never really reasearched it

Pct- switch it over to clomid as its better for 19-nors(tren and deca)

Make sure to get some caber
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

thanks guys! sam is helping me with this in pm

Comment

Working...
        X