Tren and endurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren and endurance

I hear people saying that tren causes your endurance to decrease drastically. What are people doing to combat this problem? What do you take an how do you take it to help this problem?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

it dries your joints up as well
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

On summer cycle i will always use tren But tren makes me feel like a 90 year old man I could lay on the couch all day but its so worth the gains. I try and use tne before workouts when on tren it helps for a couple hours but after that back to feeling lazy

Comment

I not talking about the lethargic feeling, i meen people say it makes cardio alot harder to do
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Tren is a bronchial constrictor. Take som primatin or other bronchial dialator and you should be ok.

Comment

yeah but the lethargic feeling goes hand in hand with your endurance, same with your joints...everything is linked.
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
              yeah but the lethargic feeling goes hand in hand with your endurance, same with your joints...everything is linked.
              Yea but im confidant i can get through the lethargic feeling. I have glucosamine chondroiton supplement on deck in case my joints start hurting.

Can you get a good bronchial dialator OTC? And where?

Comment

It depends on how your body takes it, everyone's different. I used Tren E this summer for the first time at 400 ew and it didn't slow me down too much. I slept fine, once in a while had night sweats. Sometimes you get some sides for a while and then after a couple of weeks they seem to go away at least with me. As far as joints it didn't bother me anymore then Test.
                sigpic

Comment

@Alex Yeah, Primatene tablets are OTC. You can get them at Walmart, Walgreens, etc.

Comment

oh, and clen helps too.

Comment

I was planning on running clen anyways so thats good.

@ pauliuch. Yea everyone does react differently, i just want to make sure i have everything i need just in case something does come up. Thanks brotha

Comment

What about running EQ with it? Will that help? I was considering my next cycle to be tren/eq/test.

Comment

How would EQ help with endurance?

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                            I hear people saying that tren causes your endurance to decrease drastically. What are people doing to combat this problem? What do you take an how do you take it to help this problem?
                            Been out of the military for almost a year now but I took Oral Tren/Test E a few cycles while I was in and we ran ALOT and I seemed to have a little better run times, maybe casue of the new muscle I gained. I honestly didnt feel any worse endurance wise. Ive also never had dry joint systems from tren either. I will say my body is not sensative like alot of peoples when it come to gear,Then again everyones body reacts different to things...
                            Mightymouse
                            Last edited by Mightymouse; 10-25-2012, 05:32 PM.
                            "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

what about ventolin its a brochodialator and it increases anbolism and helps cut fat.havent done tren so never tried it but I would put my money on it that it would help.

Comment

Working...
                              X