Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol and test e cycle

Hi I'm going to start a dbol test e cycle soon
    I'm 30 years old 5-9 and 165 pounds 9%body fat . I have been in Mma for four year I fight at 155 now that I'm done with fighting I want to get to 185 pounds I was just wondering if this cycle will give me the weight I want
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

If you eat enough you should have no problem getting to 185 from 165

Comment

Have you cycled before?? Why Dbol if you want to maintain that lean fighting weight. I would have chosen something else. Dbol might be a bit much as far as excess water weight goes

Comment

This is my first cycle . What should I replace the dbol with ?

Comment

My Bad the Dbol is fine. I just re-read your post and your done with fighting so stay with the Dbol. Remember everybody reacts in a different manner to what they take so just because your buddy grows on say 10mg doesn't mean you will. You have to find what works best for you. I'd do 15 to 25mg of dbol a day with 500mg of the Test E a week and you should grow like a weed. Start with the 15mg for a couple of weeks if your getting great pumps-which you should notice by the end of the first week then stay at 15mg ED. If your not then up it to 25mg ED. Do 500mg of test E. Assuming its 250mg Test then take a 1cc shot on Monday followed by a second shot on Thursday that should keep the blood levels even all week. The Test will take a couple of weeks to build up in your system so don't expect wild strength and size increases until about the end of week 3 or maybe even week 4. If this is your first cycle and everything you have is Legit you should expect to see anywhere between 20 and 35lbs of growth. Just remember to Eat Eat Eat and have your PCT'S on hand for when your done.........Good Luck

Comment

I ordered the gp methane 10mg and gp test e
            Hope it gets here soon . As far as pct I have clomd is that all I need? Some friends say yeah and others say I need nolva .thanks for the help

Comment

Pretty sure you can use either...

Comment

Ok good as soon as it gets here I'm going to start

Comment

yep you can use either....or you can use a lower dose of both. i like nolva better becasue i seem to suffer more side effects from clomid. i get overly emotional and suffer from vision disturbances when i'm tired.

cycle sounds good. lift heavy, eat a lot and you will reach your goals fairly quickly. just wait to see how well that GP dbol works. it's some of the best dbol i've ever used.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok just checked there out of gp test e250 but they have gp test c250 is test c just as good?

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                      Ok just checked there out of gp test e250 but they have gp test c250 is test c just as good?
                      yes sir. cyp is a very similar ester and works just about exactly the same. i personally like cyp more then test e
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok thanks for the help . Should I stay away from sodium and sugar as possible I want to try and stay ripped

Comment

Im pretty much in agreement with all the above posts so wont bother adding my 2 Cents.
                          With regards to sugar and sodium, then yes i would avoid them where realistically possible. Sugar is fattening and sodium encourages water retention as far as i know.
                          My only concern here is your BF%. If you wanna bulk up 20lbs your gonna have to eat heavier than normal which will have an effect on your BF. It will be very difficult to maintain a BF % like that while bulking. You may wanna plan a cutting phase at the end of your cycle.

Comment

What is a good cutting cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                              What is a good cutting cycle?
                              i think i'm getting confused. i thought you wanted to add size?

Comment

Working...
                              X