Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PCT for Low Dose Epistane (Main goal keep my dick up!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT for Low Dose Epistane (Main goal keep my dick up!)

I have been taking epistane for a good week now and noticing great results at 20mg a day.

I'm taking it to help build soft tissue and small muscles like my rotator cuff.

Right now especially with a new girl friend I am busting a nut almost instantly and my sex drive is definitely up. Here's the issue:

I have heard that running any cycle without a test base (say DHEA for PH) will cause decreased libido.

I have been told I should run Clomid after this - but will that decrease libido?

I've had issues with ED before and in the past few months its completely gone away - I want to keep that!

Any advice on keeping my dick hard is appreciated

Sorry for the vulgarity hardy har har

You gotta include things like age and other stats so we know what type of person we are giving advice too. Epistane is rather mild tho and i would say you can recover with a low dose of Clomid

Comment

I'm 26 - 5'10 173 lbs - I can see the top of my abs but not the last two so I'm guessing 10% body fat.

Comment

Any help guys?

Comment

lower abs are all about genetics... some guys with the lowest BF can't get their lower abs to show
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Well I had NO issues with ED after the Epistane - the new girlfriend might have helped.

I went 2 weeks @ 20mg then 2 weeks @30mg, stopped cold and started testrol.

I doubt the testrol launched my libido - but it stayed high throughout the pulse and off.

Comment

Working...
            X