Serono HGH cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serono HGH cycle

So i got me some kits, Serono 126iu kits, 7 vials each vial is 6mg=18iu.
    On the presription part it states to mix one vial of water into the other vial with powder and take all a once! lol yes, take 18iu all at once!!
    forget ur 5 days on 2 off ...

what are yas take on that?

Im gonna go 4ius daily for 6months..yes i got that many kits ..
    Cr?z?

oh man, that sounds totally delicious!!! i've gotta see some pics. 18iu, all at once? sounds like a shit ton of GH to me. 4iu will probably be wicked strong
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

pics before and after please!!

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        oh man, that sounds totally delicious!!! i've gotta see some pics. 18iu, all at once? sounds like a shit ton of GH to me. 4iu will probably be wicked strong
        check out my cycle thread on "cycles"...pics included

but ya on the label it states to do just that, mix 1ml of water into other vial and draw up 1ml and shoot..hence 18ius at a time!!!
        Cr?z?

Comment

Originally posted by cruzi View Post
          check out my cycle thread on "cycles"...pics included

but ya on the label it states to do just that, mix 1ml of water into other vial and draw up 1ml and shoot..hence 18ius at a time!!!
          cool, i'll check it out.

18 all at once, huh? im getting carpel tunnel just thinking about it!
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            cool, i'll check it out.

18 all at once, huh? im getting carpel tunnel just thinking about it!
            lol, ya thats what I thought... this hgh is super strong. Chinese generic doesnt even compare, i dont care how much purity they claim or manufacturing process.
            Cr?z?

Comment

Working...
            X