Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

accidently hit delete on my order on naps. help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accidently hit delete on my order on naps. help!

i went to hit view but i accidently hit delete on my shipped order. It will be here in 18 days it last said and now i deleted it. Does that mean my order is deleted or whats happening

did u ask naps?

Comment

Originally posted by gambit View Post
      did u ask naps?
      all servers are off it said. i went to the support center on the website. is that it?

Comment

If it said it was shipped, then it would be impossible to delete either way lol. I'm pretty sure hitting delete just clears it from your order history though.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
          If it said it was shipped, then it would be impossible to delete either way lol. I'm pretty sure hitting delete just clears it from your order history though.
          thanks bro

Comment

u just deleted it from ur view/account - which everyone should be doing after receipt.

also delete any+all emails
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
              u just deleted it from ur view/account - which everyone should be doing after receipt.

x2, I agree once you have received your complete order Delete your history

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post

Why is that? Evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by AJNY View Post
                  Why is that? Evidence?
                  Of course it could be used Evidence, They will use anything to build a case

Comment

Their is also a little know crime which could come into play - Conpiracy to 'violate the drug laws';

Conspiracy is an agreement to accomplish a criminal offense, or to accomplish a lawful objective by criminal means. Conpiracy to 'violate the drug laws' is Law Enforcements way of alleging a conspiracy without having to specify exactly what the goal of the conspiracy was.

Proving an agreement is a funny business. People do not ordinarily talk about their agreements, which is why ordinarily attempts to prove an agreement by showing what people did or said and then arguing that the only logical inference is that they were conspiring towards a criminal goal.

You are entitled to see the surveillance and challenge the legality of the manner in which it was collected.

so always CYA
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                    X