Starting bulk cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting bulk cycle

Waiting for the rest of my goodies to come in, probably within the next week, and I'll be starting. Nothing major to this cycle, just thought I would log this run!

1-4 Anadrol 50mg/day
    1-15 Deca 300mg/wk
    1-16 Test E 500mg/wk
    1-16 adex .5 EOD
    1-15 caber .5 2x/wk
    1-15 hcg 250iu 2x/wk
    19-22 Nolva 40/20/20/10

Sitting right now at 6' 172lbs after cutting down last month. BF% ~15% (never actually measured lmao)
    Diet is at 3200-3500 cal/day eating clean for the most part. upped my carb intake a little more than normal, taking in around 500-550g/day right now. Taking the usual creatine, protein, milkthistle, blah blah blah. Lol.

I have personally never used decca or anadrol but I love threads like this I will follow this one because I love to see the progress with the different compounds.ethanws6 keep us updated bro
    GOOD LUCK GETTING BIG

Comment

Thanks man. I have never used either compound either so it will be interesting to see how my body reacts lol. Hopefully the rest of my products will be in soon so I can get this train rolling lol. Thanks for the support!

Comment

All of my gear came in last night! Will be starting Monday.

Comment

Good luck bro pack on the muscle train hard and feel like a god.I cant wait till I start my cycle i'm honestly gelous.
          GOOD LUCK GETTING BIG BRO
          BIGMURPH
          Keep Me Updated
          You should do before and after pics would love to see the change

Comment

Just did my first injection! Everything went smooth!

Comment

glad to hear it bro what gear are you using gp or gen-shi I might have already asked sorry if i did

Comment

The test, deca, and adex are GP. Adrol is BD

Comment

Definitely feels like things are starting to kick in. I'm noticing a big difference in the gym and it seems like the deca is all ready having an impact on my joints lol.

Comment

your cycle has made me take a look at trying anadrol over my normal t-bol do you like the anadrol.I'm looking for sum hardmass is that what its giving you or is it just bloating you up alot.how do you feel any bad sides.hope everything is going good bro.
                    GOOD LUCK GETTING BIG BRO
                    BIGMURPH

Comment

no bad sides, retaining a little water but not bad. strength is going up pretty steadily though

Comment

Strength is through the roof! Weight is up 5-6 pounds and I can def feel the test starting to kick in.

Comment

I'm going to stop the anardol a little early, I'm not liking some of the stuff that's going on lol. My appetite is always gone, and I'm struggling to hit my calorie mark every day. Also, staying hydrated is getting hard lol.

Comment

Appetite is back! Just did my 8th injection. I can feel everything flowing

Comment

im glad to hear its going good for you brother

Comment

Working...
                              X