Nuvanna Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuvanna Labs

Anyone have ANY information on Nuvanna labs products? I know I probably should have done research BEFORE ordering but hey, im human.. I recieved two bottles of their test e pretty close to the 3 days that was advertised, however the product seems..well lets just say not what im used to (packaging wise).. any one have ANY info?

get geneza or gen-shi next time

Comment

will do.. but as far as what i got now? no good at all?

Comment

Actually, if you search, this has been addressed. Good stuff from what I remember reading. The good uncle isn't going to put junk on the expedited list. You're fine.
        sigpic

Comment

yeah your probably right. Might you have a link to the thread your referring to cuz i have searched high & low but couldnt find anything. & im sure naps wouldnt be promoting bunk gear, I would just like to know if anyone has cycled with it personally. theres just such little info on the lab & its products id just like a little feedback before i pin is all

Comment

your right nothing on naps is bunk I was just giving you my personal preference.I'm sure it will work fine for you bro
            GOOD LUCK GETTING BIG
            Bigmurph

Comment

You're right, I looked again. The post I read wasn't titled anything relevant to Nuvanna, but a vet chimed in and said it was overdosed. The label looks almost like Accordo.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X