No announcement yet.

Before and after pics from latest bulk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before and after pics from latest bulk!

Hi guys. Here are some progress pictures of my recent cycle of Test E/ Deca/ dbol I went from 178 pounds to 202 in 12 weeks! Some water and a bit of fat but I am happy with the outcome All my big lifts have gone up. My squat is now 375 pounds and my deadlift 440 pounds! Feel free to comment on my progress and ask any questions

red face: before
    blue face: after
    Attached Files

Def lookin alot thicker and fuller! Nice run bro! And bad stories about Deca or was it a smooth run?

Comment

Originally posted by JayDiesel View Post
      Def lookin alot thicker and fuller! Nice run bro! And bad stories about Deca or was it a smooth run?
      Thanks bro! The deca worked well and I was super full and almost no joint pain through out the whole cyle! The only thing I noticed was during week 9-12 my little friend didn't seem to get as rock hard as only on test and dbol, but it was not a big problem. Besides that and the moon face and water bloat it did its job prettu well

Comment

wow man. Nice
        Greetings from Turkey(not the chicken, the country )
        Feel free to ask me if you have any questions related to my country`s pharmacy products

Comment

Originally posted by Aytosh View Post
          wow man. Nice
          thansk bro First time using deca and also the first time I have gotten stretch marks haha

Comment

Working...
          X