Gyno help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyno help

Alright I'm on my 4th cycle. Test e only @750mg a week. Its the first time taking that high in mg thats the reason for test alone. I've been taking Gp adex @ half a pill eod sense the beginning. In the past I've experienced sore nipples but this time I've got some knots under the left nipple only. That lead me to cut back on the test to 500mg a week but no change. What can I do to get this under control. I've got nolva Clomid and the adex on hand. I've ordered letro but was hoping that there is something I can do while waiting on it. Any input would be greatly appreciated from me and my knotty nipple.

Take the adex .5 everyday and to see if that helps and if you get gyno that bad on just test you prolly need to change your eblocker to somthing anyway .Everyone is diff. hope this helps

thhttp://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?7111-nipples-ar-sore-and-tenderis may help
    ANABOLIC DOGG
    Last edited by ANABOLIC DOGG; 10-19-2012, 09:32 PM.

Comment

adex .5 ED is a LOT, imo it'll do more harm than good... personally i'd suggest EOD, and see how your joints take it... don't assault your joints ED with adex unless you already know how your body reacts to it...
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I would go with ADog try ED because I think you said you were already doing it EOD. I had the same problem this summer with Test E and Tren E. When I upped the adex it helped. It never went completely away until I finished the Tren and then it stayed for a little while while on Test only but is now gone, and I'm still on Test. Now I'm like .5 Every 3days.
        sigpic

Comment

Ah I misread that part.. yeah I guess try ED

Comment

Yeah I did start half a pill ed about a week ago and at times it seems to not be so bad but for the most part it hasn't changed. Hell for a few days I was going half in the morning half in the evenings. I'm going to stick with it for a couple more weeks if it doesn't get worse. If it does I'm stopping and jumping into pct. I was hoping maybe that some of the other oral pct things might do some good. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

Adex doesn't cure gyno tho.. it prevents it from occuring / works on preventing it from occuring but the existing gyno you need nolvadex, which doesn't cure it either but lessens it

Comment

letro + Nolvadex or raloxifene

Comment

I'm aware that it doesn't cure it. Was thinking if increasing the dose or adding other ai's it may block it from getting worse. I've never had to deal with this before so I'm trying to learn. Really would suck to walk around with one bitch tit all the time. Like I said I've considered stopping this run getting some stronger ai and starting over after this clears up. We'll see if it gets any worse. Hell I've gone as far as buying an OTC estrogen modulator. I've got letro on the way with hopes that it will block enough that I'll be able to run this cycle on out.

Comment

Letro is the strongest AI and alot of Bros use the Letro Nolva combo and ive also heard of the letro Ralox combo. I havent had Gyno problems so i cant say from experience

Comment

I agree with what eveyone is sayin .ADEX .5 might dry your joints some you will be able to tell for sure. ALSO XAMO is right it prevents it from occuring / works on preventing it from occuring .But it will tame it until your cycle ends . I took deca test e and dbol 6 week i had same prob, sore as hell make you want to slap a bitch when you touch them. took .5 adex ed untill 2 weeks before cycle ended. it tamed it now knot is real small cant really feel it . Letro is strong it will block all the estrogen out .Then there is know reason to take test e , do some test without estrogen.I knew these guys would help you or me out I learn from this board every 5 mins . Just don't miss a day of taking .5 adex you will be able to tell when you dont take it. THANKS GUYS

Comment

If you have the knots I suggest getting on some nolva too to prevent it from doing more damage. Try out nolva at 20 for a couple days then run it at 10 for remainder of 2 weeks while taking ur ADEX ED. i would day to keep adex to EOD but if you got gyno I am thinking your estro is high so get it under control asap. If you need to suffer with some dry joints a bit I say fuck it and do it to get estro down with nolva working to block/help gyno.

I have a bro that at 500 mg he needs to run adex .5 E3D on 500mg test but .5 ED on 750mg and even low doses some nolva half way in. Maybe just a thresh hold our bodies have.

the only way you can see where your estro is at is with blood work and neither you or us can tell you for sure where your #s are.

Comment

I like nolva, because it keeps the estrogen from going to the nipple area.

Comment

Prami. Did.you try that?

Comment

I would go with everyday until you can get your hands on something stronger like exemestane or letrozole. You don't wanna get stuck with the gyno you are experiencing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X