Another shipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another shipment

My first shipment with napsgear went very successfully. At first i hesitated but now i know im ready for another purchase. They kept me up to date on everything and my package came way before the time it was supposed to arrive. I can't wait for my next purchase tomorrow so i can start training really hard soon!! Favorite website also for any questions about product.

You are waiting until you start taking gear too train hard? I believe training hard and eating right should occur long before the use of AAS. Just my opinion.

Comment

I must agree blueflame.

Comment

Yea i know guys. Just taking my time. I been training hard just gone take it to a new level wen i get it. Not trying to get burned out. Just getting a little stronger all i need. I run. But eating wise i kinda have a problem. i run alot and just shove anything down my throat. Yet to find a good diet for a runner.

Comment

all you junior members if you can order through my site its naps but it helps me out in return i will help you out with whatever you need chec it out www.gearedupstrength.webs.com/ order through it

Comment

Working...
          X