Tren/Deca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren/Deca

besides tren and deca, are there any other products to stay away from as a beginner?

yea, everything except test e or c and d dol or t bol
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I would agree with Alex.18 - it is not that these compounds are anything xtra-dangerous or special it is just a learning curve for you to learn about ur body's reactions and how to mitigate sides.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

You could run EQ also

Comment

Also i doubt anyone new to the game would enjoy pinning short esters ED or EOD

Yea. I would suggest EQ after a few test/d bol cycles BUT before tren or deca or any thing else
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

i really doubt anyone in their right state of mind would enjoy pinning ED or EOD... It's ok to do it because you have to but to actually like doing it? heh
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Tbh I would say just to never take Deca. You can use EQ in place of it or even NPP but Deca is not worth taking. Ive never taken it personally but Ive seen how it affects ppl. It has some good mass gains but nothing that cant be achieved with other safer compounds

Comment

Can you tell us what you believe compares to deca for mass. Cause eq surely doesnt campare

Comment

Why do you suggest not taking deca? What specifically about it do you not like?

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                    i really doubt anyone in their right state of mind would enjoy pinning ED or EOD... It's ok to do it because you have to but to actually like doing it? heh
                    You're gonna think i'm sick xamo but I actually get excited about pinning. I look forward to it. The pain is minimal and I get a placebo effect from it.

Comment

Originally posted by JayDiesel View Post
                      Tbh I would say just to never take Deca. You can use EQ in place of it or even NPP but Deca is not worth taking. Ive never taken it personally but Ive seen how it affects ppl. It has some good mass gains but nothing that cant be achieved with other safer compounds
                      Couldn't dissagree with you more JayDiesel. There is nothing like Deca. I feel great on it and as long as I drop it from my cycle a few weeks before I stop the test I can avoid the crash (which can be a lot harder with Deca than other compounds). My favorite thing about it is what it does to your joints. Makes me feel 18 again. As long as you dose it correctly with test and plan your cycle correctly it is awesome!

I would agree though that you should wait until cycle 3 or 4 before you include it in your run.

Comment

I dont like the fact that it stays in your system so long. I dont like how hard it shuts you down. I dont like the stories of Deca. But maybe I shouldnt have said that, its an awesome mass builder. Ive ran NPP with great results and ran some caber with it.
                        JayDiesel
                        Last edited by JayDiesel; 10-22-2012, 04:06 AM.

Comment

oh man lol I have no idea how to take that statement lmao
                          Ain't no use in lookin' down
                          Ain't no discharge on the ground
                          Ain't no use in lookin' back
                          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

okay. so you guys are saying test e and eq would be plenty. i am guessing that i would want to add some mast and/or proviron and maybe some caber.... would that be a good cycle?

Comment

Caber is awesome, makes me feel good and i keep it around. Most people only use it while on Tren and or Deca (or any nandrolone) I say just run Test alone for your first time. Then do a proper PCT and throw some EQ into your next cycle. Proviron is some good stuff too, I use it all the time now with Test, so you could just run some Test and proviron and Caber would be optional but not needed at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X