Wacky Post Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wacky Post Cycle

This is the craziest experience i have had pct, this is my fourth week on Clomid 100mgs daily and Nolvadex 20mgs. Well only put in 3 weeks with Clomid, will get to that shortly. I have completed 15 days on HCG 10,000ius and had to stop taking Clomid because of the crazy amount of acne it gave me, and the large amounts of hair loss. Oh, cant forget about the depression either.......WOW!! I never in my life felt like now, i have crazy dreams every night and its fkn crazy but funny at the same time. I could wake up from a dream in the middle of the night and go back to sleep to the same dream.WTF! I have so many bad dreams that i dont want to go to sleep at night even tho im tired as hell!! Not because im scared but its just aggravating knowing im going to have dreams about real fcked up situations i go thru while im awake. Now im only taking the nolvadex at 10mgs a day to see how that affects me. The only reason i did this is because the depression started getting worse and its been a week today since i stopped the clomid, so im just trying to find some balance with my post and maybe get some insight from anyone that can relate! Thanks

I am taking clomid and I nolvadex and I have sweet dreams about chicks that I dated I'm highschool I'm 31 now but they are so clear, and like you said I can get up and go right back to the same dream.i admit that there have been a couple crazy dreams also but overall I like it. There someone should start a post on the most fucked up dreams had while on PTC or Clomid

Comment

That is a ton of clomid to be taking for three weeks. You typically only need to do 3-5 days at double dosage, maybe a week even. I don't think doubling the dose is even needed when stacking nolvadex and clomid together. You're doing right by just dropping back to nolvadex by itself at 20mg, and you probably only need a week more of pct. Just pay attention to your sides.

Typically I've heard more people complain about depression with clomid. Personally nolvadex gives me the squirts.

Comment

why did u take that much hcg?

Comment

Working...
        X