Fat Burners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Burners

Hey guys, does anybody know if it's good to take a fatburner during a cycle?..Im on my 6th week of a 12 week cycle of Test-E, and just got off D-Bol..Im curios to see if anyone has done it and what was they're results..I already know im on a bulking cycle so there's no need to lecture me on that, but just wanted to see if the fatburner will affect anything..tell me what you guys think??

Are you on an AI? Throw in some Adex or a few small doses of letro to suck that water weight from the DBol out.

Comment

Originally posted by JayDiesel View Post
      Are you on an AI? Throw in some Adex or a few small doses of letro to suck that water weight from the DBol out.
      I'm done with D-bol though, not that it matters right?...I do have anastrazole on hand..maybe I should give that a shot.....
      brahmabull112
      Last edited by brahmabull112; 10-13-2012, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Yeah it'll help... but then again... it'll only help if your diet is clean...
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
          Yeah it'll help... but then again... it'll only help if your diet is clean...
          Yeah, my diet is dialed in..I've been messing around with it for years and have found out what works for me and doesn't...thnks guys, I'll see how the adex works for me..

Comment

i used a fat burner on my last cycle. dont know if the product sucked or what but it made no difference for me on a clean cutting diet. i did a little research before i used it on cycle and about 80% of people said it wont hurt. i wont run a cycle without clen again though. that shit made a difference for me. bulking or cutting, really doesnt matter. obviously you know what it would be good for on a cuter but a bulker, i eat a little dirtier and it keeps the excess fat off while allowing me to reach my caloric goals
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
              i used a fat burner on my last cycle. dont know if the product sucked or what but it made no difference for me on a clean cutting diet. i did a little research before i used it on cycle and about 80% of people said it wont hurt. i wont run a cycle without clen again though. that shit made a difference for me. bulking or cutting, really doesnt matter. obviously you know what it would be good for on a cuter but a bulker, i eat a little dirtier and it keeps the excess fat off while allowing me to reach my caloric goals
              Thnks for the tip..Ill just suck it up now and get rid of the excess fat off cycle..my next cycle though, I have Test 400 and i'll add Tren..with some Clen also, and see how that works for me..

Comment

Working...
              X