Venison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venison

Anyone have any good ways of cooking it. I could get a book but just wanted to see how bodybuilders cook it. Thanks guys

Big L I leave all the cooking for my Girl, She has the Old Italian cooking recipes knowledge lol,,,,

Comment

I guess noone eats venison

Comment

I eat Venison. Its pretty much a red meat similar to beef but with its own flavor. And i say that to say, it depends on the cut and/or section it came from. My thought is to cook similar to beef. I make stews and chili out of it. Braise the tougher cuts and add to noodle dishes. Grill off steaks and serve with roasted asparagus. Save the fat and use to sautee veggies.

Comment

i love the idea of it and i've known a few hunters who have given me some, but i havent had a enough to have developed recipes, ect. why dont you keep us posted. if you come up with anything worth while, let us know!!
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i se a griddle pan or the george forman easy pall

Comment

i cook the venison steaks on the grill...my friends dad makes sausage out of it too
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Do a search for Venison their r about 5-6 recipes from F.I.S.T
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                X