DBol after cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBol after cycle

Looking for opinions from anyone who might have taken DBol as below during PCT. (I know that if you take anything during PCT your really not off, thanks) This copy is from our sponsor and I am only looking from feedback from someone who has actually done this.

As mentioned earlier, this steroid makes a great start to any cycle, but it is also important to note that bodybuilders frequently use it as a "bridge" between cycles and as a means to recovery from a cycle. Here, GP Methan 10 can be taken in a low dose (10mgs a day) during PCT or in between cycles to keep androgen levels high and to maintain strength and mass, while allowing the body's natural testosterone levels to be regained.
    sigpic

if you do this then you are always "on" This is the trap people fall in to that they have to be on something all the time, Ive done it, Not really worth it in my opinion
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

No point to bridging cycles in my opinion. If you don't want to come off, don't come off. Just be prepared to pay any consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
        if you do this then you are always "on" This is the trap people fall in to that they have to be on something all the time, Ive done it, Not really worth it in my opinion
        So you have done it, why was it not worth it? On such a low dose wouldn't your body need to start producing to make up for it? So you didn't recover at all or it took longer?
        sigpic

Comment

Well whats the real point in bridging with Dianabol? Add some water mass? Keep some strength? Soon as I stop I lose a lot of weight so dont see the real point. I recover fine without PCT (Bloodwork to back this up)

If your off your off in my opinion
          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I try not bridge during my PCT, I have tendency to maintain my quality weight and strength during my PCT

Comment

After being on cycle your natural production is already shut down. I'm sure the d-Bol, even at a low dose would keep you from recovering. Pretty sure this is how you wreck your natural system if you do it too many times.

Comment

I have used dbol as a bridge one time for about 2 months in between cycles...I took 10mg a day and it did keep me full looking, but my blood pressure and cholesterol took a beating...blood pressure was just slightly higher at 100 instead of my normal 85-90...cholesterol was up also, but not crazy bad...the other guys here are correct when they say that you are still in a refractory state and your body will not produce it's own test....just 10mg of dbol a day results in a 5-fold increase in the average testosterone concentration in the blood....so you are always "on" you could try it for yourself, but you have to have your blood checked to see where your at...

Comment

Working...
                X