peptides time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peptides time

can i inject insulin,gh,ghrp6 and cjc in the same time?

tough question u have alot of compounds their. - I think for some to help u they would need to know if ur using a short acting or long acting slin when r u taking it+how - ur regiment/diet etc.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i wouldnt use it all at the same time.

i know a pro who is being instructed by one of the big name "gurus" to take his gh first thing in the AM and ghrp6 before bed. i'd assume you could take the cjc with the ghrp. i'm personally researching the best protocol for adding insulin into that mix. still getting mixed feedback. i take that your goal us mass gains?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        i wouldnt use it all at the same time.

i know a pro who is being instructed by one of the big name "gurus" to take his gh first thing in the AM and ghrp6 before bed. i'd assume you could take the cjc with the ghrp. i'm personally researching the best protocol for adding insulin into that mix. still getting mixed feedback. i take that your goal us mass gains?
        yes i want to gain muscle...

Comment

Originally posted by rocky.b View Post
          yes i want to gain muscle...
          ok, yea i assumed so. it was just that outside of the insulin, the other compounds could go either way. what kind of insulin are you using and have you used insulin before? if so, how did you take it then? if you were to take it once a day, assuming your using log or humalin r, post workout would be an ideal time.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
          X