X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Level

Edited edir
    bugse2342
    Last edited by bugse2342; 01-12-2013, 12:17 PM.

what were your levels before you started?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I would say noway. The most mine have ever been was 1,800. And most doctor almost crapped his pants.

Comment

With levels so high is your blood pressure good

Comment

Yep 115 over 65, just did last monday. I've been monitoring since started cycle and it has never risen

Comment

Thats really high, Good going
            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

it depend on the test + how they display/interpret the results;

Recent Blood Tests revealed Total Testosterone Level of 180 Range 260-1100ng/dl
              Free Testosterone Level 48.6 Range 35.0-155.0 pg/ml
              Normal free testosterone levels in men range from 44 to 244 pg/mL (0.68 to 3.76 pmol/L
              ).

u can see by these various ranges it depends on Total Test vs. Free Test + how its measured ng/dl -necograms per decoliter or pmol/L)

U need to know the volume standard e.g. L/dL/mL. Typically you'd see pmol/L for free test and nmol/L for total test, in which case the reference range is much higher for the latter if it were in pmol. You likely had serum test measured in nmol/L and free test in pmol/L. The conversions are as follows:
              Serum testosterone is (16nmol/L * 288.42g/mol)/10 = 461.48ng/dL

Free testosterone is (400pmol/L * 288.42g/mol)/1,000 = 115.4pg/mL
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks ODB, that makes more sense now. Only thing I didn't think to have done was estrogen levels. I think I'll wait 2-3 weeks and do it again.

Comment

nice bloods! i had mine done but the lab only does that >1500 shit. Guess I will take it and I am just doing 500mg testC each week.

Comment

Working...
                  X