• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geneza analysis

i would like to know analysis of geneza
    boldenone
    trenbolone enantate

They all contain 10000000000mg of each substance if you do a 12 week cycle youll turn in to the hulk
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

http://www.napsgear.net/lab_test.php

Comment

Those are nice rusluts but since they are selling the gear what is credibility of those results, everybody can use photoshop to do this. Looks like everything there is 100% from my experiance I know that is hard to find a good supplier half of the is just oil in vials.

Comment

mercury they call me bigmurph all i use is geneza its great stuff sometimes i will switch up to gen-shi but usually stick with geneza im 5'10 219 bf 14% im a big guy i was 5'10 215 bf 6% i let my self go and didnt workout for a long time know ive been back at it havent taken anything yet but my next cycle is t-bol test 400 and stanozol50mgs a day 40mgs of t-bol and 400mgs of test 400 i use hcg and adex.I will probally put on 15-20 I eat and work out right and hard you should check out my site if you need someone to help you out if you order through my site i am here to answer all your questions and help you design a cycle to reach your goals at least check it out http://www.gearedupstrength.webs.com/ and if you could vote 5 for my girl in the best boobs contest shes the one with bigmurph written under her.Thanks bro hope to hear from you soon

Comment

Like everything need checking out, right now I have good pharmacy quality gear so thanks for offer

But I might try one or two vials I have been using http://steroidcheck.com/ before injecting anything.

and then doping test to see concentration of metabolites in urine, it is cheap and effective

BioGen also shipps gear with lab results, Ronny posted test results some time ago just plain oil inside.

Yes there some good gear not all is scam.

Comment

naps is not a scam if thats what im hearing

Comment

In the book Underground Anabolex written by William Liewellyn, he does a independant test on Genenza products. All of their products passed. The only bad thing I read was on page 520. Suspension 100 was high in bacteria. Other than that one issue , the rest of the products passed.

Comment

Originally posted by honeybadger View Post
                  In the book Underground Anabolex written by William Liewellyn, he does a independant test on Genenza products. All of their products passed. The only bad thing I read was on page 520. Suspension 100 was high in bacteria. Other than that one issue , the rest of the products passed.
                  I do remember to be the co-writer of that book and also remember to do the analyses. You overlook many troubles we found in the products. Lots of amines etc also described in the book. Stealth products with trace amounts of plastifiers.

In the book we only posted the spectra but in reality we got all compounds found via the data base. I'll post a few to show what I mean. Its a pity this site only allows small docs and has no tumbnails.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X