Superdrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superdrol

5 days in and Superdrol is kicking my arse, Not as bad as Anadrol - Im not getting the headaches and night sweats but quit the opposite. Vivid dreams sleeping well. I cant satisfy my hunger which is strange, I want to gauge constantly on sugar and carbs and I keep snacking.

Strength wise I can already feel extra determination and my focus is unreal. The pumps are much better than DBOL and I dont feel bloated (Only 5 days in so ill give it time)

Dosing 30mg a day spaced out, Defo worth a look
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Banned

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
    5 days in and Superdrol is kicking my arse, Not as bad as Anadrol - Im not getting the headaches and night sweats but quit the opposite. Vivid dreams sleeping well. I cant satisfy my hunger which is strange, I want to gauge constantly on sugar and carbs and I keep snacking.

Strength wise I can already feel extra determination and my focus is unreal. The pumps are much better than DBOL and I dont feel bloated (Only 5 days in so ill give it time)

Dosing 30mg a day spaced out, Defo worth a look
    I thought it was banned. Where do you buy SuperDrol? Or do you mean Methasterone the pharmaceutical variant o SuperDrol?

Comment

Hey Ronny

I got some from Naps -
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Is it banned? The company I bought pro's from had superdrol two months ago in store.

Comment

GP TEST 400 AND GP DECA -

Some good gains I think

Comment

Are you still running it at 30 mg aday. How long you gona run it for

Comment

Yeah 30mg a day, going to up to 50 tomorrow so should be around 3 weeks

Comment

dude idk why so many people hate on SD i freaking love it. yet to get some from naps tho. after reading this i think i may score theres instead of gp dbol for my next cycle. I think i may use it as a kickstart to my cutting cycle as well

Comment

Working...
                X