Finally tren e as product of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally tren e as product of the week

Okay guys and girls we got big tren e. half price whose buying besides me and how you gona add it to a cycle.

Youre welcome big L haha (like i was the only one who voted) Not getting it, just voted on it for the past few weeks since thats what most people on here wanted to see. How bout that test/eq blend next week pal?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Test/EQ blend has got my vote, we have not seen a review on it and it is about time we did.

Comment

Originally posted by ThrottleThumb View Post
        Test/EQ blend has got my vote, we have not seen a review on it and it is about time we did.
        Good man. I know Sam is running it right now but im not sure if hes keeping a log. Ill be more than happy to be the guinae pig and keep a log on this one if we can get it half off next week
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I can vote for the tren/eq for you guys since i will have more tren e to add to it cant wait

Comment

May order some for my spring cutter! I hear GP is good.

Comment

Working...
            X