Its almost the season to up the carbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its almost the season to up the carbs

Okay guys just wondering around now i up my carbs big time sometimes it alittle hard at my job today at the food store i picked up a small baby food jar and saw wow 29 carbs in about 2 teaspoons only for .57 cents anyone try baby food for this reason looks cheap let me know. Thanks guys

Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass. $44 for 64 servings (I consider 1/2 scoop a serving; so $.70 a serving). Each half scoop has over 60g of complex carbs and 12g of protein. Plut it's not baby food.

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
      Okay guys just wondering around now i up my carbs big time sometimes it alittle hard at my job today at the food store i picked up a small baby food jar and saw wow 29 carbs in about 2 teaspoons only for .57 cents anyone try baby food for this reason looks cheap let me know. Thanks guys
      baby food bro? hahaha its gotta be straight sugar. cant be good carbs
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

yep, so far, i've only eaten baby food sweet potatoes. its quick and easy. kinda bland, but straight sweet potato power right into the muscle cell haha!

and its "almost" time to up the carbs? oh i messed up then, cuz i've been on 700 carbs for a couple months now
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Did you up your carbs for a show or something. Cause im still on summer schedule so that about 100 carbs a day Soon to raise to 600 to 700 for winter bulk up

Comment

i'm in off season mode. i want to make the most out of this period of full on "bulking".
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I use blenders and food processors to make my own stuff. A little cinnamon and brown sugar and some cooked sweet potatoes is very good plus eat it with a side of brown rice. I tried baby food dont like it as much

Comment

Working...
              X