A bit torn on what product(s) to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit torn on what product(s) to get

Well for starters, I'm obviously new here. (Not a troll in any way just looking for some honest and good opinions).

I'm a 22 year old male trying to bulk up a bit currently I'm about 155-160 depending on the day I'm also 6'2 if that's needed.

But like the title say I'm a tad bit torn on what to buy.

I'm torn between Turinabol, Anavar and d-bol. What do you guys think would be the best one for bulking up and being able to MAINTAIN the size/muscle the best.

Also is there a brand that would be best fitted for me to purchase? And yes I am going to be purchasing my goods from NapsGear.

Sorry if this was posted in the wrong section, feel free to lock it or move it. Thanks for your help and time guys!

First off, we get a lot of young men like yourself on this forum looking for advice. It's good that you are trying to educate yourself and make a well informed decision. However, if you haven't been diagnosed with some sort of hormonal imbalance or hypogonadism, the only advice I would give you is to wait awhile before turning to AAS. Your body is rife with testosterone right now, and throwing a bunch of gear in there could create problems down the road. Don't rush it. A strong training regimen and proper nutrition can yield results rivaling steroids at this stage in your life. Best of luck bro, and keep learning.
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Definetly do your own research but to help you out go for test e test cyp or if you dont know much about controlling estro go with prop. If you really want to take a oral which test will get you big on its own and if its your first time around I reccomend going with test about 8-10wks depending on which one you take and a proper pct.But about the oral if you want to blow up quick d-bol that blow up is some water bloat you can use t-bol which is the way I would go less water.Thats what I would reccomend for you and train hard before you start go for 2yrs in the gym and know your stuff you dont want to end up with tits.If you have any other questions you can pm me if you would like I will try to help you out the best I can.If you could go to gearedupstrength.webs.com/ and click the black picture create an account it will help me out and I will help you out.

Comment

I forgot to through in I do agree with timguinness your young if you can wait in the long run it will be better.

Comment

ditto - unless ur going to be a Pro-BB - (which no offense @ 22, 6'2", 160#) Do not use AAS until ur @ least 28-29.

ur 22 so unless ur 100% sure u will cycle on + off + possible be always ON for the next 30-40-50 yrs wait.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
            ditto - unless ur going to be a Pro-BB - (which no offense @ 22, 6'2", 160#) Do not use AAS until ur @ least 28-29.

ur 22 so unless ur 100% sure u will cycle on + off + possible be always ON for the next 30-40-50 yrs wait.
            This is great advice!
            Learn to build size and strength through proper diet and training. After a few years of training and dieting you'll have a grasp on what works for you then you could revisit using aas.

Comment

In my opinion anavar is to pricey. Cause you have to take so many to have gains

Comment

hey bro, take your time with this. im not going to say not to use, but understand that your gains all depend on how well your diet and training program is. at your weight/height, its obvious that you still have a lot of room to improve those things. no offence meant, what so ever! believe me bro, we all started small and it takes a lot of hard work with or without gear.

so yea, we'd be more than happy to help you improve your program and from there, you'll be in a much better place to benefit from gear. keep in mind that this stuff can do some serious damage to your body so you gotta know exactly what you're doing and why. you wanna know what your getting into, and you want to make sure you're getting the most out of your time/effort. if you'd be willing to spend some time learning this stuff by reading the board and asking questions, and all the while training naturally as you learn, i promise you'd do much better and be safer than if you just dive in and take the suggestions of some random guy from the internet, like myself lol. at the end of the day, its up to you and i wont claim to me a moral authority on what you need to do. as ODB mentioned, something like test e would be an ideal way to start, if you want to go that route. let us know what you're thinking bud
                sam1976
                Last edited by sam1976; 10-08-2012, 10:41 PM.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                X