Best gear for bulking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best gear for bulking

I have ran Test alone. I have ran Test and Deca together. I have ran Dbol, Test and Deca together and all of the cycles have worked well for me. However, I would like to know if there are cycles that are even better for gaining size?

Please let me know what your opinions are. I am always interested in trying something new. Especially since I'm doing my first show in May.

Thanks!

Whats mgs of test and deca have you taken

Comment

I'm currently taking 500mg of test and 200mg of deca a week. I've ran 750mg of test and 400mg of deca, but I've actually noticed better gains with the lower dosed cycles. I don't know why, but that's how it is.

Comment

My favorite is 750 cyp and 500 deca 50 mg dbol i run cyp deca 16 weeks then i might get people mad at me but i go right into a test tren acteate cycle. So i will gain about 25 pounds from deca than the tren will chisel into a well built machine makeing me lose about 8lbs I love it but thats me good luck on ur show

Comment

Originally posted by MeestaMahkees View Post
          I'm currently taking 500mg of test and 200mg of deca a week. I've ran 750mg of test and 400mg of deca, but I've actually noticed better gains with the lower dosed cycles. I don't know why, but that's how it is.
          how many cycles have you done all together? and give us your stats
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I have done 4-5 cycles. I can't remember. I'm 6'4" and weighed in at 272lbs today. I don't have any bodyfat percentages and all that stuff.

Comment

Wow 272 lbs and you still want to bulk

Comment

My best bulk cycle ever:

500mg/week test cyp 15 weeks
                500mg/week mast 15 weeks
                400mg/week tren 10 weeks
                50mg/day dbol 6 weeks

23 pounds lean muscle mass after the bloat went away. Made me feel like superman. Of course, I was only 29 then. (18 years ago.) Never had a cycle compare to that since. Alex, who is that quote from? Truer words have never been spoken bro.
                Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Bro sounds like you want to get enormous you going pro or just for looks 272 pretty big as long as its mostly muscle.If you want to keep going up stick wit dbol and test and tren and go for it.I personnally dont know what else to say
                  Good luck with it wish you the best would love to see some pics you sound big.

Comment

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
                    My best bulk cycle ever:

500mg/week test cyp 15 weeks
                    500mg/week mast 15 weeks
                    400mg/week tren 10 weeks
                    50mg/day dbol 6 weeks

23 pounds lean muscle mass after the bloat went away. Made me feel like superman. Of course, I was only 29 then. (18 years ago.) Never had a cycle compare to that since. Alex, who is that quote from? Truer words have never been spoken bro.
                    Thanks bro. Not sure who said it. Its spray painted on a wall in the gym i work out at
                    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I mean me being 6'4" definitely helps with my weight being so high, but I have a show coming up in May of 2013 and I just want to pack on the most I can before I start to cut down.

Comment

test cyp or some test 400 d bol never fails for me good bulk gear

Comment

Big L..that's like what I'm doing. 500 test cyp and tapering off with Tren, mast, test prop at the end of the cycle The results are crazy!!
                          spark1597
                          Last edited by spark1597; 10-22-2012, 04:53 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

1 Gram of Test Cyp/Week, 50mg Dbol/Day, 600mg EQ/week, 10iu of HGH/Day, Lots of Protein everyday...That should do it $$$$$

Comment

Working...
                            X