starting first cycle- bulking help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting first cycle- bulking help please

Ive been working out for a little over 4 years now due to the fact that I was in the military. Ive never used anything other then just protein and good diet. Im a small frame guy at 5'8" that to this day has no sufficient results to display. At 18- weighed 103, 19 - 115, 20 - 120, 21 - 125, 22 - 130, 23(present) - 145 The strength is definitely there due to the fact that ive been training with guys that weigh about 195- 215 and I can keep up with them on alot of excercies like curls for example. Right now I curl between 65 -80 lbs per arm. My big concern is my chests muscles have always been lacking compared to the rest of my body due to my body genetics. Ive been told to have mild PE, which is a body deformity where your stomach sticks out further then your chest making it harder to workout your chest. Mainly why im here is that I Wanted to know if I should do HGH or if I should do a bulking stack cycle of roids( an which one to take? ) thanks for the help. Heres my 4year pic below- ive also been told by alot of people that I may have low testosterone levels for the fact that its taking me this long to show any definition and muscle mass. I eat about 5,000 calories a day steady and go to the gym 5 days a week.

5000 calories is way off for you man. AIM the 3000 calories mark. Your current diet doesn't allow you to have any definition - as for actual lean mass, well push yourself harder, eat cleaner and smaller but more often, and most importantly, don't listen to those morons who tell you BS
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

XX.....what's up man? Xamo is right, you are taking in alot of calories. Check your workout exercises also. Stick with heavy compound moves and barbell exercises. That will put good solid mass on you. Hang with the big 4: bench press, deadlifts, squats and dips. Lift heavy and try to go to failure on your last set. Rest ur body and drink plenty of water. Good lifting!!
      "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

something is wrong u should be growing like a weed @ ur age - switch things up, try basics like 49er suggested. post up ur workouts.
        5k cal is high for ur size + weight -u actually should be fat with that?

If u think ur "T" is low get tested.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
        X