test e vs test cyp who likes which better and why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test e vs test cyp who likes which better and why

Im interested in the difference between the two I understand that the esters are different but I would like to hear opinoins on who likes which better and why I have run both and I personally like cyp better I seemed more defined in my growth and with test e I felt like there was more water retention this might just be me I was wondering if anyone else thought the same thing or thought different .I did run the same pct and I ran adex with both cycles so I didnt think I would have felt different but I did. Did anyone else feel different and how did they feel different anyone think one is better then the other. Im very interested to hear the opinions I receive thanks.

To me i like cyp better i also feel test ethanate has alittle more soreness after injection

Comment

did you also feel more bloat from it or was that just me

Comment

Test is Test I cannot tell the deferents IMOP when it comes to Test E or Test C

Comment

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...-and-half-life

Hopefully you can find some useful info there. I haven't read all the way through it yet but I know it talks about esters/ half-lives.

As far as my personal experience goes, enanthate made me feel like a god amongst men. Quality of life was higher and I just felt cockier and confident. Cyp had absolutely no mental effect on me at all. at least from what I could tell.

Comment

Working...
          X