Clear All

• Letrozole(Femarex) - TestP, TrenA, Mast - Need help

A cutting Mix with Tren A, Test P, and Masteron:

Some standalone Test P 100

Monday 7am = 150 mg of the stack, with 75 mg extra of test P

Wednesday 10pm = 150 mg of the stack, with 100 mg extra of test P

Plenty of Letrozole (Femarex) in house
    Plenty of Nolva.

I understand Nolva = no good after tren. Right?

My main question is. Can Letrozole be taken while on this cycle. Does one need to wait until after the 10 weeks? or should one start taking it right now. Being in the third week of this cycle mentioned above.

----------------------------------
    here is more.

equipoise (boldenone undecylenate) 1000 mgs in stock

anavar in stock

Where would anavar be a good fit into this equation?

RECAP: all together in house

- cutmix - trenA, TestP, Mast
    - Test P
    - Equip -Bolde
    - Avavar

- Letrozola (Femarex)
    - Nolva not good with tren. this is known
    TimZilla
    Last edited by TimZilla; 10-05-2012, 07:15 AM.

Would this plan be a good idea? if not, why?

week 1-10
    300 cutmix + 75 of extra test p. Twice a week

Adding 2.5 mg's per day of letrozole weeks on 4 - 10 with the current stack.

on week 10 - 15:

200 mg of Equip
    200 mg test P
    20 mg Anavar
    17.5 mg Letrozole (being 2.5 per 7 days)

which = 2 shots with 100 mg equip + 100 testp
    10 mg of Anavar 2 hours prior to workout, having a half life of 8 hours, splitting the other 10 mg into (4) sections. Taking 2.5 mg of var every 4 hours to keep blood levels good. Because 20 mg of Var is twice a women's dose, being half of whats recommended for guys. And 2.5 of Letro(PCT)

Week 16--20

5 mg Letro
    100 mg Testp

week 21-22

After this, one was planning to use the rest of the Nolva, doing 25 mg a day for about 2 weeks.

Good Plan?

one being self educated in everything one knows. Not saying that is much.

Before one gets too cocky,

Would very much like to see opinions from professionals.
    TimZilla
    Last edited by TimZilla; 10-05-2012, 07:16 AM.

Comment

I know I'd like to have someone else chime in, but Letro is about as strong of an AI as you can get, from what I understand it can completely shut down your estrogen within a few days. With that said, I only keep Letro in case of a gyno flare up. I think something like aromasin or arimadex would suit you much better if you plan to take it throughout your cycle, and at that you really only have to start at .5mg of adex E3D and adjust to what you need. Also, since Tren screws with progesterone you might need Caber in case of a prolactin issue (I haven't done Tren).

Use Nolv. as your PCT only for four weeks right after you finish your test P. Do 40mg first week, and 20 the next three.

Comment

Have you ever heard of Aromiblock?

it is an AI, just not sure how good of one it is.

are these worth a crap? can one take these while on this current cycle? or would it be equivalent to taking nothing?

Edit

I just did a little research on it. Here is some info from a review it got.

The Good:
        To Aromiblock’s credit it does contain Quercitin, DIM, and Calcium D-Glucarate. These have all been verified through clinical studies to effectively fight estrogen in order to promote higher levels of testosterone. Quercitin has been shown to help inhibit aromatase, the enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen. DIM converts existing estrogen into less potent and less effective forms of itself. Calcium D-Glucarate has been observed to block estrogen receptor sites, thus limiting the effect the hormone can have over the body.

The Not so Good:
        Even though Aromiblock contains some great ingredients, its formula is ruined by including a compound called Chrysin. Chrysin is supposed to be a potent aromatase inhibitor. One study in the 1980′s showed that it could operate as such in a petri dish but in every study conducted on living test subjects, Chrysin has been completely ineffective. Experts are now agreeing that Chrysin is powerless to pass across certain cell membranes to enter the bloodstream making essentially useless.

But I guess it is better than nothing while on a cycle? that is if it can be taken while on cycle.

little help?
        TimZilla
        Last edited by TimZilla; 10-05-2012, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
          Use Nolv. as your PCT only for four weeks right after you finish your test P. Do 40mg first week, and 20 the next three.
          Now, I have heard not to use Nolva because of the tren. Are you saying to use it after week 15, if the tren is stopped at week 10?

My Second post explains my plan. But I am not going to do that unless I have a few people tell me they think it is a good plan. I might just stick with the cut stack and the the testP, and after 10 weeks, Just take test P some anavar for 5 weeks.

Just really need some more PCT and AI advice. I know your advice is good. But I don't have any of the other stuff you recommend. That could take 3 weeks. I am just worried about gyne right now, while on my cycle.

I know letro is strong, but from what I have read on naps. Taking 0.625 mg's which is 1/4 of the pill has good results. I just don't know if I can do this while on cycle. They don't specify that.

info from nap
          A single tablet daily, the same dose use clinically, seems to be all one needs for an exceptional effect (some even report excellent results with only 1/4 tablet daily). When used with strong, readily aromatizing androgens such as Dianabol or testosterone, gynecomastia and water retention can be effectively blocked.

Comment

Tim... u definately have to get some caber for the prolactin that the Tren A will effect. The EQ will take 6-8 weeks before you will see any results from it and a min of 12 weeks for it to be worth it. If anything, start your EQ early. It seems like you may be overcomplicating this. You should keep it simple. Especially if this is your first cycle. You should be running a Test only cycle to begin with so you can hone in on your sides before you start adding other compounds. Ari for on cycle and nolva or clomid for PCT.

Is this your first cycle? What is your experience with AAS?

Read some of the forums before you take the plunge. Keep it simple though bro. You have plenty of time to grow but do it right. I admire you for asking first. Keep expanding your knowledge base. Good luck.
            Mighty49er
            Last edited by Mighty49er; 10-06-2012, 05:17 PM.
            "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty49er View Post
              Tim... u definately have to get some caber for the prolactin that the Tren A will effect. The EQ will take 6-8 weeks before you will see any results from it and a min of 12 weeks for it to be worth it. If anything, start your EQ early. It seems like you may be overcomplicating this. You should keep it simple. Especially if this is your first cycle. You should be running a Test only cycle to begin with so you can hone in on your sides before you start adding other compounds. Ari for on cycle and nolva or clomid for PCT.

Is this your first cycle? What is your experience with AAS?

Read some of the forums before you take the plunge. Keep it simple though bro. You have plenty of time to grow but do it right. I admire you for asking first. Keep expanding your knowledge base. Good luck.
              No Sir. This is not my first cycle. My first was pure test E. Then I went to Test E and Deca. Then I went back to Test E, because I had a lot of it left. I have always used nolva, and I guess I got some bad advice from another forum when "two" people told me to get Letrozole over the Caber.

knowing what you know. What can I do now?

Should I stop the cut stack because it will be 3 weeks before I can get caber.

Or can I take a tad bit of Letrozole?
              I also have Aromiblock and Nolva.

What would you do? I have been taking the Cutstack for 3 weeks now. Along with 150 mg Extra Test Prop. I am only doing 300 to 350 mg per week of the Cutstack. Which is only 100 mg of Tren. Per week.

Comment

the mast in the cutstack acts as an anti-e..use should be fine with just the gear you stated unless you are gyno prone
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                  the mast in the cutstack acts as an anti-e..use should be fine with just the gear you stated unless you are gyno prone
                  I have spent about 3 hours researching it. Google took me to many different forums. I have heard many things.

a couple times, I have seen comments similar to yours.
                  I have also seen a lot of people saying to stack trenA with a lot of test P.
                  thats good for me: The stack has that in it, plus I got extra Test P, not because I knew this, but being luck do to the fact that I like Test P and I think the more the better. It is so fast acting. Every other day shots suck though

Also, I have seen a lot of people say what mighty49'er did, but most agreed that it takes a lot of tren.
                  thats also good for me: dividing the amount by the stack I am doing, only has me doing 100mg of tren per week, which is not much at all. I guess that is why they stack it with Mast and the test P, because those 2 are known to work against the side effects.

With all that being said. I am still going to order some caber. In the mean time, I am taking 2 aromiblock capsules a day.

I will be honest. This stack is miles ahead of Test E and Deca for me personally! I am aggressive and my strength is amazing compared to before. My hand eye coordination is improving. I have been teaching myself to be ambidextrous. After two weeks of getting those stabilizer muscles in my left arm worked out, and a lot of practice with the 6 pound fitness ball. I can throw a Spiral with my left hand. Just not as far! I'll get there!

Comment

Good deal Tim. Yea, that's not alot of Tren. I always just stay on the side of caution and keep a healthy supply of AI's around whenever i start a cycle so I may overstate a cautious position. Better to "have and not need than to need and not have". Thats my governing philosphy.
                    "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Just wondering why your not shooting the cut stack eod like most of us do

Comment

i shot 1cc per day to keep sides down...everyday shots do suck tho
                        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                          Just wondering why your not shooting the cut stack eod like most of us do
                          I do it Every other day now.

I was doing it every 3 days......

That was Due to bad information from a certain "Brand Name" on naps. Which clearly stated it had a 3 day active life. BUT, I went to another "brand name" and read their info on the same exact stuff, and it said every other day. Then I also saw that Mast only has 2 day active life.

So yeah! we live and we learn. Thanks for looking out though!

So this is what I do. 100 mg of cutstack every other day. Plus I mix in extra 75 to 100 mg of Test Prop.

Breaking it down, this is what I am getting:
                          100mg TrenA
                          100mg Mast Prop
                          and around 325mg or 400mg of Test P
                          (per week)

I am thinking about adding in some Bolde(Equipoise) to it. What do you think about that? I have 1000mg available. If I did do that, would you recommend another 100mg of Test?
                          TimZilla
                          Last edited by TimZilla; 10-09-2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                            i shot 1cc per day to keep sides down...everyday shots do suck tho
                            call me weird but I am really starting to like it! HAHA

Would I be the only one who replaces the needle after it's been poked through the rubber cap? especially after poking it through two of them. It makes it Dull! and I noticed skin always pushed down further before it broke through. That's how dull it makes it.

Those things are way too cheap down the street at the pharmacy to be taking risk. 20 cent.

Can one of you experts tell me why a 1" long one is not good enough? why must it be 1.5" long? my place of choice is thigh(midway between top of knee and waist) and also Deltoids. I used 1" one for a while, until I got other advice. It was working, but I was never explained why the 1.5" is better.

I know these seem like basic questions, but I am finally on a forum where I can trust advice over my own research, because advice from experience is a lot better than the book!

Comment

When i first started years ago i used to have to reuse the needle so say push threw rubber stoppper 2 time and threw skin 2 times ouch after awhile but not anymore. And i think it depends on how much body fat u have cause i use 1 in pinz for glutes and 1/2 inch insulin pins for shoulders

Comment

Working...
                              X