anavar and liver damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anavar and liver damage

A little background info in the past I have ran 6 weeks of promagnon (prohormone) waited 6 weeks then ran 4 weeks of dbol 30mg as a kickstart with a test cycle. I waited maybe 3 weeks after the dbol ended and had my liver values tested. I didn't really notice any dark urine but had some lower back pain which I attributed to back pumps. AST normal and ALT I think was 108. So I wait 3 months or so to get tested again and my results come back in the normal range. I was taking liv-52 before,during and after all this.

I don't do any orals for a year then get my hands on anavar from a UG lab that is getting great reviews from the community. I believe one person even had it tested and confirmed as legit. I'm taking it along with test p and I had planned a cycle for 7 weeks at 60mg. Around a month in I start noticing really dark urine and back pain that was different than the back pumps I previously experienced with dbol. It was an aching pain in the right side of my back where my liver is. I think around week 4 I experimented with 80mg for 2-3 days but went back down to 60mg because it seemed to aggravate my symptoms. So around the end of week 5 I decide enough is enough and stop the anavar and go get tested after around 5 days of being off the anavar. I was under a lot of stress at the time and also woke up in the middle of the night with a little bit of a fever I think from the test p so I took 2 500mg acetaminophen around 8-10 hours before my liver test (I was half asleep and not thinking). Also I was taking liv-52, NAC, and r-ala as liver protectants before, during, and after the anavar.

My liver values came back elevated with 42 AST and 133 ALT. I know the acetaminophen and stress could have contributed to this but I think it is clear that the anavar was responsible for a significant degree of the liver stress/damage.

I have been off for around 4 months now and don't plan another cycle for around 3 more months. I will have my liver tested again before starting another cycle. I have a decent amount of anavar left over but I am hesitant to use it. What are your thoughts on me running it again? Should I just stay away from orals permanently since my ALT levels tend to get elevated? Also do you think there is a chance that the anavar was actually something like winny despite the community's enthusiastic reviews?

I can't say...... well, because nobody will know.
    But I think it could have been something different that you got, instead of the var. I don't know.... Probably not.

But why waste it? just do 20 mg's a day with some test p.

I Personally have had great results with 300 mg of test P per week. Doing just 20 mg a day of Var. I take 10 mg 2 hours before workout. Var has a very short half life, 8 hours is all. I would break the other one up into 4 pieces and just take 2.5 mgs throughout the day to keep the blood levels decent. I know 20 mg is a just a little bit more than a Women's dose. But like I said, it worked for me.

Comment

Working...
    X