Test-e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test-e

I am 38 yrs and am not ready just yet but looking for answers so i know what to study up on before hand. I have never cycled before, just ATE, ATE, ATE and Protein shakes. i have visited many building forums and what i see from a STICKY on beginners cycle is all different. Ive been told by (1) guy to do what i am about to say. So my question is would this be correct on what i am wanting to do and can you tell me why or why not... I am hoping to get a few answers so i can study all cases to take in everything possible and so i dont go hurting myself or worse

Test E only, 500mg/wk (250mg twice a week) for 12 weeks, rest 14 days,
    PCT with Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/20/20/20. Done.
    Don't do Tren , don't do orals, don't do anything other than Test, Rest, PCT.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

That is the general beginners cycle, only thing I'll say is that you want to do clomid OR nolva, not both. That was what I did for my first cycle and I saw really good gains.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
      That is the general beginners cycle, only thing I'll say is that you want to do clomid OR nolva, not both. That was what I did for my first cycle and I saw really good gains.
      i second this. i would also like to add that the oral is up to you. its not necessary but, if you choose to run an oral, i would recommend t bol @ 40mg every day for the first 4-6 weeks. reason most people do is because test e has the enanthate ester attached to it which causes a delay in effects from the test. basically you wont be feeling the test for about the first 2-4 weeks. so most people throw in an oral like d bol or t bol to "kickstart" and get the cycle rolling. like i said, i recommend t bol over d bol because i dont like water weight and you get alot more water weight with d bol than you do with t bol.
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
        i second this. i would also like to add that the oral is up to you. its not necessary but, if you choose to run an oral, i would recommend t bol @ 40mg every day for the first 4-6 weeks. reason most people do is because test e has the enanthate ester attached to it which causes a delay in effects from the test. basically you wont be feeling the test for about the first 2-4 weeks. so most people throw in an oral like d bol or t bol to "kickstart" and get the cycle rolling. like i said, i recommend t bol over d bol because i dont like water weight and you get alot more water weight with d bol than you do with t bol.
        Thank you both for answers and guiding me. I must ask this though, i there many sides to the T-Bol. It seems everything has sides and sides for the sides..lol. I just want to be sure here and thanks again
        "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
        -Mark Twain

Comment

nothing too serious to be honest with you. just make sure you drink plenty of water and take something for your liver since it is liver toxic. you will experience intense pumps (at least i did). be aware, this drug will not put a ton of mass on you. it will just give you the strength gains you are looking for until the test kicks in. gains usually cease around the 5-6 week mark so dont run it any longer than that cause all you will be getting from it is being shut down even harder. good luck man
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

what would i want to counter act the liver?
            -Mark Twain

Comment

I use MilkThistle. You can pick it up at Walmart for pretty cheap. I've heard good stuff about liv52 but have never used it.

Comment

ok nice and thanks. To be honest my body isnt ready for the TEST yet. i will try it in about a year but in the mean time i want to learn all i can about it.
                -Mark Twain

Comment

My wife isnt thrilled about any of this. I already have a short fuse. Will this make it any worse?
                  -Mark Twain

Comment

the whole roid rage thing is bullshit, to a certain extent. i look at it like this..it only intensifies your characteristics. if your already a dick and you go on gear, youre gonna be a super dick. if youre already balding and you go on gear, you will be bald sooner. if you have slight acne and you go on gear, your acne will get worse. this isnt ALWAYS the case but majority of the time and the people i talk to that use, this is what i get from it. in your case, your fuse might get shorter but if youre lucky, it wont.

as far as liver protection goes, do a google search for a company called: need to build muscle. they have a product called: n2guard. i take this for every cycle. its 8 caps a day for the entire cycle and covers: blood pressure, cholesterol, liver, receptor up-regulators and more. never had a problem on any blood tests with anything on all 3 cycles

Comment

and thats just on Testosterone Enanthate? Wonder if it gets shorter when ya stack TREN. Thanks for the info
                      -Mark Twain

Comment

another question. Do you lose alot of what you put on after the cycle is over? Like deflate i guess?
                        -Mark Twain

Comment

you will lose some of your gains, but remember PCT is part of the cycle so its just as important, if not more important. if you let your diet and training and rest go to shit after you stop using, you WILL lose everything you gained on cycle

Comment

Working...
                          X