next cycle. help quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next cycle. help quick

im ordering really really soon but i just thought about something. my plans were this...

Wk 1-5: 50mg D Bol ED
    Wk 1-15: 50mg Test Prop EOD
    Wk 1-15: 300mg Test E E4D
    Wk 1-15: 300mg EQ E4D
    Wk 6-15: 100mg Var ED
    WK 1-17: 12.5mg Aromasin E3D
    PCT: Nolva 40/20/20/10

my question is this, do i need the d bol since im running prop? im thinking no since they would probably be kicking in at the same time anyway. plus 15 weeks of orals seems a little long huh??

by the way, this is my 3rd cycle
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

drop Dbol to 25mg ed for 4 weeks / Drop the Prop/ carry full cycle out 16 weeks/ Add Var 10-16/ Have an HCG on hand/ Not sure what you mean by 15 weeks of orals. I think you should just go Test E 500 EW / EQx400 EW / Dbol 25mg ed 4 weeks/ Aromasin as needed and to cut some water from the Dbol. HCG starting at week 12. Add the Var like i said 12-16 or 10-16. That is similar to how i would run it

Comment

i meen it would have been first 5 weeks of d bol then last 10 with var. i already have the oils and im using the new gp test/eq blend so i was going to throw in the prop to get my test levels higher than the eq
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Ahh i see. Well u should at least get Liv 52 and HCG. I dont usually run any mixed compounds like that

Comment

15 wks are a long time to be running orals. i know my cholesterol profile would be jacked up by the end of that. if you drop the dbol, at least that'd be 5 wks less. JMO
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok D Bol is dropped. Does everything else look okay? I really like the plan and layout of this cycle so i dont want to change too much

Comment

the rest looks ok to me. best of luck with it
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                the rest looks ok to me. best of luck with it
                cool deal thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                X