Prop cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop cycles

Anybody ever ran a long cycle with test prop 15wks or longer ?

If you can stand 15 weeks of pinning eod, and the pain that comes with Prop... All I can say is your the man!!!!

Comment

Im interested in how much prop you plan on taking per injection

Comment

I did 16wks - EOD = 600mgwk
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Hello ODB - Could you share with us how your body responded to your 16 week prop cycle compared to one of your test E cycles? Thanks,-have a good one.
          "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
            Hello ODB - Could you share with us how your body responded to your 16 week prop cycle compared to one of your test E cycles? Thanks,-have a good one.
            If I could handle it I would do Prop ED or EOD but the constant pining gets to u. I feel a more consistent T levels + Estro using Prop +or shorter esters.

I had a special blend - Prop, Tren + Mast, which was one of my better cycles. 600 prop, 400 tren, 400Mast.
            To put u in the right frame of Mind; I am 43 been lifting of+on for 30yrs, 1st cycle's in mid 20's then off, been using past 3yrs (past 1yr always "ON") plus GH.

That cycle allowed me to drop BF% and gain size+weight which is very hard + not usually accompanied with outrageous results.

I dropped aprx 5% in BF (not to 5% but by 5%) and gained 10lb solid size, strength was nice also. But I liked the cycle because I generally felt good -"ON" everyday no real highs or lows.
            Estrogen control was easier also.
            Pining EOD not so cool.
            I dropped the Tren+Mast @ wk 12 -( I was pissing Mimosa's by then - that's Tren for ya).
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

ODB, do you think Prop w/ Mast would be a good cycle.. Im not experienced enough to run Tren. I got good results off my prop/winny cycle, but dont wanna use the oral again. I've read where alot of people run Test E/mast together and got good results. 16weeks of prop!!! That's impressive!

Comment

Working...
              X