oral tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oral tren

does oral tren have the same sides as tren ace and tren e or are the three different in some ways of course besides the length of the esters. is one better then the others which one would you go for is there situations in cycles were one is better then the other.is there a reason to take tern ace over tren e or tren oral beside the ester or is the ester the only difference between the 3.Ive never taken tren im curious it sounds great and its supposed to work so good but then I here the stories about how bad the side effects are is there a way to control them so there not that bad besides cabresar.
    thanks for the advice anyone who has experience with tren e tren ace and oral tren.
    of course anyone who wants to check out my site is welcome http://gearedupstrength.webs.com/ just follow directions you wont be disapointed tell a friend everyone is welcome except you know who.

I have have had terrible side with tren ace but fought threw them and holly crap what a miracle drug i started with 100 mg eod and oral tren for the first 3 weeks but it a risk worth taking. If i ever do tren e there is no doubt in my mind that i would use oral tren til the tren e. kicks in and keep an eye on blood pressure mine went up to a constant 178 over 120 or 100 cant remember. But it was high

Comment

Good idea Big L. Kickstarting tren e with the oral form. I like that. Come on guys i would like to know more about this drug also. I kno Big L isnt the only person on here to us oral tren??
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

i dont like it one bit, personally. i find with tren, the faster hormone levels rise, the more brutal side effects are. i couldnt handle OT for more than a couple wks. most guys only run it for about 3 wks and IMO, that isnt really enough time to reap any real muscle gain. i guess i can possibly see how big l is using it as a kick start, but to play devils advocate, i'll say why no use a kick start that works through completely different pathways so that you can attack the androgen receptor from different angles. so many times, i find that 2 very different compounds create synergy...but like i said, i'm just looking for a reason to play devils advocate
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

so sam you think its easier to go with the tren e so that it takes longer to kick in you think that lowers the sides or just delays them.Im still undicided if i want to try any of the three i keep reading its amazing but its hell to be on so what im really asking do the benefits out weigh the risks.

Comment

and if the benefits out weigh the risks which one of the 3 do you recomend tren e ace or oral.

Comment

I know that ace is recommended over enanthate for new users due to the length of the ester. Using ace first allows you to feel what it does to you and allows you to control it. If you cant handle it you can lower the dosage to see if that helps or discontinue use and it will be out of your system quicker than enanthate, allowing the side effects to subside. If you cant handle the sides with enanthate, it will still take a week or so to get out of your system and you will still have the sides until it is out of your system. But sam has experience with them all unlike us, plus he always has another point to be made about subjects
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I think alot of us will be using tren e if it wins product of the week. Yippeeee

Comment

Originally posted by bigmurph View Post
                  so sam you think its easier to go with the tren e so that it takes longer to kick in you think that lowers the sides or just delays them.Im still undicided if i want to try any of the three i keep reading its amazing but its hell to be on so what im really asking do the benefits out weigh the risks.
                  even though i think a slower build is easier when it comes to side effects like aggression (for me), i still think that ace is the best for a new tren user. i'd just suggest starting very very low. a little bit goes a long way and go from there. if it becomes hard to deal with, the new user can easily lower the dose of stop it all together and feel relief in a short period of time
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I don't know WHY I write blog articles .. http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...ces-trenbolone

Comment

I love oral tren

Comment

Working...
                      X