GP Injectable Dbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Injectable Dbol

so i started the injectable dbol today. i figure we can use some feedback here on JM about this stuff, so i'm gonna document my experience. let me tell you boys, this stuff is strong! i took 1cc at about 10am along with 1cc gp test/eq blend. injected my right lateral delt. by noon, i began sweating and feeling overheated...well, even more than usual haha. i get this feeling from AAS. gear always makes me run very hot. by 2:00, i began feeling a headache coming on. i could hear my heart beat in my ears. i knew instantly, i've got high blood pressure. i never get high bp from gear anymore. havent since i was a new user, holding tons of water on no AI. i dont have an at home machine, so i havent gotten a reading as to where i was at. i laid down after taking some asprin. by 4pm, the headache was mostly gone. i still felt off, so training back at 4:30, i used all machines and cables, moved the rep range up to 15-20 reps and focused on the squeeze , holding contractions for longer than normal. needless to say, my back was so ridiculously pumped by my second exercise!!

tomorrow, i am going to cut it back to 25mg and see how i respond. i've never used more than 40mg oral dbol in my life, usually keeping it around 25-30mg. today's experience was so much more intense than what i've gotten off of 40mg oral. i am convinced that this stuff is much more powerful as an injectable than an oral.

i will keep you updated. let me know if you have any questions
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 10-02-2012, 11:49 PM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

How often are u planning on pinning the test/eq blend?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

i'm going with 1cc EOD
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

So sam where u happy with the timing that you inject dbol compared to when you workout was or are you gona experiment with it

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
          So sam where u happy with the timing that you inject dbol compared to when you workout was or are you gona experiment with it
          as of now, it's really too hard to say. i thought i'd take it earlier since this was the first day i put it in my system. i figured it'd need a few hrs to circulate. it may have been a little too early of an injection though. i'll know better when i can actually get a good workout in without dealing with a headache and high BP. tomorrow, i'll take 25mg and administer it around 2 hrs preworkout.

Comment

Okay keep me posted and goodluck with your up coming cycle

Comment

UPDATE :

well, i couldnt help myself. i went with another full cc today. what can i say, i felt 100% fine. no sense of high bp, headache, ect. this time around, i injected about 2-3 hrs before training. everything worked perfect. no headache. no high BP. just retarded pumps. i trained arms and at some points, i wanted to cry at the end of my sets because the pain was so intense (in a good way).

tomorrow, i will cut my injection time to about 1 hr before training and i'll see how i respond. let me know if you have any questions.
              sam1976
              Last edited by sam1976; 10-04-2012, 12:31 AM.

Comment

I hate to ask a stupid question but i looked on naps and couldnt find anything about it. guess its still too new.

I have a few questions but first, Is there no ester attached to this? Im assuming not since its affecting you so quickly.
                Is there any pain injecting it? And last, would u recommend this to someone who hasnt ever used d bol before? Ive used t bol but this stuff sounds pretty good so far
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Sam I would give it about a week you should feel it kicking pretty good,,,

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                    I hate to ask a stupid question but i looked on naps and couldnt find anything about it. guess its still too new.

I have a few questions but first, Is there no ester attached to this? Im assuming not since its affecting you so quickly.
                    Is there any pain injecting it? And last, would u recommend this to someone who hasnt ever used d bol before? Ive used t bol but this stuff sounds pretty good so far
                    alex, dont forget, the main drawback here is going to be ED injects. so keep that in mind. other than that, it would be fairly similar to oral dbol, possibly a little less liver toxic. for a newer user of dbol and aas in general, i'm sure .5cc would be plenty. like i said, this is the first time i've gone above 30-40mg. 25-30mg dbol has given me good gains for a long time. and you are correct. there is no ester, just like the oral version. i'm sure that as m freaky says, it'll really start working its magic in a wk or so, but i know i'm not feeling placebo seeing that the scale says 4 lbs in 2 days lol.

as far as where its at, its a geneza pharm product. you'll find it listed with them.

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
                    Sam I would give it about a week you should feel it kicking pretty good,,,
                    so if i went up in weight in 2 days and already felt wicked pumps today, i can only imagine where i'll b in a wk. judging my training arms today, i'll be ready for the olympia by next wednesday lol

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      as far as where its at, its a geneza pharm product. you'll find it listed with them.
                      No i saw where it it on naps, i meant theres just no information written up on it yet like the other drugs have when you click on them

Comment

oh ok. i see. yea, it is the same compound as the oral, possibly stronger in the inject form

Comment

Its not nearly as liver toxic .. can lead to people using it for great lengths of timehmmmmm.. aNywaY, SOlid review as always and much needed*.
                          DId u at all consider the bol/drol mix?

take it ez man

Comment

If its anywhere as strong as the oral version after three weeks it felt like someone had hit me acrossed the lower back with a ball bat! But the pumps were amazing!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott1979 View Post
                              If its anywhere as strong as the oral version after three weeks it felt like someone had hit me acrossed the lower back with a ball bat! But the pumps were amazing!!!!!
                              I can't find it but Ronny T wrote a post or article where the injectable's could be as much as 111% more potent than the oral.

Good info Sam -
                              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                              X