Test 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test 400

So I read up everyone's comments and decided to take test as my base. I'm getting Test 400. Monday and Thursday pins. Would half a cc or a full cc be better? I'm going for size and mass mainly.

what number cycle is this for you brother?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
      what number cycle is this for you brother?
      First one. Is a 6 week cycle good?

Comment

im not recommending this, just answering your question. half a c of test 400 2x a week is a little on the low side but a whole c is far beyond what you need for a first timer and no, 6 weeks is not long enough. what i WOULD recommend is that you go with a much simpler compound like test enanthate or test cypionate for your first cycle at 500mg/week for 10 to 12 weeks. with the use of test 400, or cyp or enanthate, it wont be kicking in until about week # 3 or 4. so to give yourself the best gains, go about 8 weeks longer giving you a cycle of 12 weeks
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
          im not recommending this, just answering your question. half a c of test 400 2x a week is a little on the low side but a whole c is far beyond what you need for a first timer and no, 6 weeks is not long enough. what i WOULD recommend is that you go with a much simpler compound like test enanthate or test cypionate for your first cycle at 500mg/week for 10 to 12 weeks. with the use of test 400, or cyp or enanthate, it wont be kicking in until about week # 3 or 4. so to give yourself the best gains, go about 8 weeks longer giving you a cycle of 12 weeks
          Okay bro thanks. I'll go 12 weeks. I'm still gonna stick to test 400 but can I do half a cc the first two weeks then up it to a full cc?

Comment

No. Stick to half a c for all 12 weeks. Ill explain later y

Comment

i used to explain it a different way but ethan made it pretty easy to understand and relate to. hope he doesnt mind me stealing his quote :P my first 3 cycles were all 500mg test per week for 12 weeks. this stuff really isnt complicated if you just take the advice given and do your own research and learn about this stuff. thats how everyone got started in the first place

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
              It's better to keep it simple for your first few cycles so you don't wear your receptors out as quick. compare it to Tylenol. When you have a headache, you go take 1, maybe 2 Tylenol to get rid of it. The next time you get a headache, same thing. After that, do you start taking 4-5? Nope lol, you stick with taking just enough to get the job done. That's the way I look at these drugs too. Keep it simple until you start to build a resistance, then think about upping doses and stacking other products. It's ok to stack thinks, but keep the stacks simple. it gets to a point where adding more substance becomes inefficient. My opinion, do another round of test with dbol. If you saw good gains last cycle, monitor your gains this cycle and gauge if you need to increase anything from there.

Comment

In the Steroid Learning Center Forum there is a Sticky Post that ODB wrote that explains that concept really well. Not that that by Ethan isn't good. The ODB one is just longer and goes more in depth I think, so if ya want to read more about it. It actually made me choose not to stack more then test and an oral on my second run when I was going to go crazy thinking I was doing the right thing. I don't think it really explains why you shouldn't do 1/2 cc for so many weeks than start doing 1 cc though. I don't think that is a good choice though either, but really someone else with more experience can chime in on that though.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckles View Post
                  I don't think it really explains why you shouldn't do 1/2 cc for so many weeks than start doing 1 cc though.
                  bro, its because you would be pinning 800mg of test a week for a first cycle. 1/2 a c or a whole c doesnt matter. how many mg is what you need to look at

Comment

Bro, I am simply talking about the fact of doubling his dose. I don't care if you want to use mg levels or the cc dose, either way he is doubling it. I know you look at the mg for the amount of test. That has NOTHING to do with what I was saying. I am saying you shouldn't double your dose mid way threw your cycle. Stop nitpicking posts. You are so busy trying to correct people and you end up missing what they are saying and you only see what you want so you can correct them.

Comment

Ajny. Whats your height an weight

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckles View Post
                        Bro, I am simply talking about the fact of doubling his dose. I don't care if you want to use mg levels or the cc dose, either way he is doubling it. I know you look at the mg for the amount of test. That has NOTHING to do with what I was saying. I am saying you shouldn't double your dose mid way threw your cycle. Stop nitpicking posts. You are so busy trying to correct people and you end up missing what they are saying and you only see what you want so you can correct them.
                        I wasnt trying to correct you dude. I had already told him that he shouldnt double his dose half way through his cycle and gave him a reason why. I was explaining to HIM not you to go by mg not by cc

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                          Ajny. Whats your height an weight
                          5'7 183lbs. i got a 4pack with the V, just a little pouch on the lower abs. Ive never calculated my BF index so thats my way of describing it.

Comment

when ya start mate allways stick wit the same dose ok mate .. then when you come off and start yoyr next cycle up the dose then mate .. as you will have to double your dose all the time ok pall .. adios

Comment

Originally posted by big lump View Post
                              when ya start mate allways stick wit the same dose ok mate .. then when you come off and start yoyr next cycle up the dose then mate .. as you will have to double your dose all the time ok pall .. adios
                              okay thanks man. ill stick to a Half a CC for first cycle. second cycle ill do full cc

Comment

Working...
                              X