Front loading.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front loading.

Quick question. Would it be beneficial to run some test prop for the first few weeks of a cycle with test e as the base. Only for a the first 2-3 weeks while waiting on the test e to kick in. I hate the wait but don't want to do it if its not going to matter.

at what mg and on what schedule? ed or eod?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

100-150mg eod in kinda in that area because I'm planning on about a 750mg a week cycle of test e based cycle. Probably going to run it with 600mg bold a week for at least 16 weeks.I was just not wanting to wait for the kick in but wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not.

Comment

Well 100mg eod puts u at over a gram on the long week. Im about to start the same exact cycle and was trying to do the same thing. I thought about it a while and decided to cut the test e back to 300mg/pin and add in an extra 50 of prop eod through the entire cycle. Cutting back on the longer ester will reduce bloat and increase lean gains. If u dont want to do that then i would suggest an oral like d bol or t bol for a kickstart

My cycle will look like this:

Wk 1-5: 50mg D Bol ED
        Wk 1-15: 50mg Test Prop EOD
        Wk 1-15: 300mg Test E E4D
        Wk 1-15: 300mg EQ E4D
        Wk 6-15: 100mg Var ED
        WK 1-17: 12.5mg Aromasin E3D
        PCT: Nolva 40/20/20/10

With the addition of the prop ill be getting 750-800mg/week if test depending on how many times i pin that week. Just a suggestion
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks for not answering my question at all in any way. Other than to say take orals. Now if someone has something that could answer my question about loading with prop while waiting on e to kick in I'd be grateful.

Comment

Hahaha if u wanna run over a gram of test then be my guess jerk off. Thought u might be smart enough to understand what i was saying but i guess not

Comment

If you read I never said I was set in the amounts I was running. If you'd said thats alot maybe you should lower the dose and if it would be beneficial I would've said thanks. I don't want to add it to my entire cycle just the beginning. I'm happy with my choice for my cycle. I only asked about taking prop at the beginning and want to know a about that not your cycle. Maybe you should start a thread in cycle log for that.

Comment

Well thats why the first thing i said was how much and how often dude. I only threw out the lowest amount that u gave me that you would possibly use and it put u over a gram so either way it would be over a gram. then i gave u an example of what im thinking for my cycle so you could understand what im trying to explain to u. Not trying to get your approval or anyone elses on my cycle. But, you decided to be a dick about it and turn things around on me like im the bad guy here when all i was doin was trying to help. Sure there wouldnt be any problem with prop as a kickstart if you keep the dose low enough

Comment

Thank you. I understood what you were saying but yeah I was being a little bit of a dick. Sorry about that it had to do with the other thread. But I'm not going to do that as its really not me. If you notice I deleted my post on the other thread because thats not me. Got pisst' was a dick calmed down deleted.

Comment

Its all good bro. I did notice that o the other post.

Im sure u dont want to go over a gram hih? I would be worried about going that high for a few weeks then going back down to 750. Might see a drop off in gains???

Comment

But the way I was thinking on the prop is if I did go eod on the long week it would be 4 pins @100mg a pin for 400mg a week. Which is lower then the 750mg of e that I'm loading up for.I don't know the whole thought was to not wait on the e to kick in and I'm not a fan of orals. Plus I've got just enough prop to do this.

Comment

Me personally see no problem front loading with prop i have done it and also fromt loaded deca with fast actin npp. I would like to belive that when the long esters kick in i havent noticed that you cant tell the difference when you stop prop cause by the time you do the long ester will be working. And to me i dont care if for 2 weeks my levels are alittle high cause id be geting some prop and cyp it cant hurt

Comment

IMO theres no need for the prop if you're already using dbol. that being said, 15 wks of orals is a bad idea.

also i get where you're going. it would take a couple wks for the prop to kick in still. if i wanted to kick start with test, i would use TNE. if you did this, you could also cut the dbol and then you'd be safer with var from 6-15 being the only oral

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                          Well 100mg eod puts u at over a gram on the long week. Im about to start the same exact cycle and was trying to do the same thing. I thought about it a while and decided to cut the test e back to 300mg/pin and add in an extra 50 of prop eod through the entire cycle. Cutting back on the longer ester will reduce bloat and increase lean gains. If u dont want to do that then i would suggest an oral like d bol or t bol for a kickstart

My cycle will look like this:

Wk 1-5: 50mg D Bol ED
                          Wk 1-15: 50mg Test Prop EOD
                          Wk 1-15: 300mg Test E E4D
                          Wk 1-15: 300mg EQ E4D
                          Wk 6-15: 100mg Var ED
                          WK 1-17: 12.5mg Aromasin E3D
                          PCT: Nolva 40/20/20/10

With the addition of the prop ill be getting 750-800mg/week if test depending on how many times i pin that week. Just a suggestion
                          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
                            But the way I was thinking on the prop is if I did go eod on the long week it would be 4 pins @100mg a pin for 400mg a week. Which is lower then the 750mg of e that I'm loading up for.I don't know the whole thought was to not wait on the e to kick in and I'm not a fan of orals. Plus I've got just enough prop to do this.
                            you would have to pin both the test e and the test p at the same time though. if im understanding u correctly, u want to use prop only for a few weeks, then bring in the e? if thats the case, then you would still be waiting a while for the e to kick in

Comment

Pin both at the same time. And yes the 2 together would be over a g but it would release differently and I'd never have a g flowing at the same time. Maybe the first week the e kicked in. I've used Sus and felt the effects quick 3rd or4th night wood all night kick in. Then with test e it usually the 3rd week or does before I get that kick in. And no is not the sex but thats when I gage that the test is working.

Comment

Working...
                              X