• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 week cycle. Which should I use? Need help

Anadrol 10mg
    Dbols 10mg
    Turinabol 10mg
    I'm going to do a 6 week cycle. Working out 4 days a week, if that's enough when on these enhancers. 40-60mg a day.
    I'm 5'7, 183 lbs, 14-16% BF. Male

Why are you wanting to do a cycle like this? I'm guessing you are wanting to stay away from injections?

Comment

Yeah I'm not too fond of the injections right now. Maybe later in the future I might but right now I just want pills

Comment

So you want to what they call half ass it. Goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
          I saw this when he first posted it. I was going to warn him of the posts likely to come.

I usually say to each his own. In this case though it does seem like a bad idea. I am new to gear and all so I don't try to act like I am the one to listen too, but any research around can tell you you are better off not doing this. If thats your route you mine as well stay all natural I think... But like I said, that's just me, and who am I? Usually it comes down to people finding out on their own.

Comment

hey AJNY don't bother doing that cycle. you're really not going to gain anything,but hold some water. test is the base for alot of cycles. you need to do some research and learn to inject. It's all part of the game.

Comment

We appologize for some of our more rude members.

What's your age though? I know when I was in college / dating, I didn't want to do pins. But, eventually studied up enough to learn the health benefits of injectables over orals.

Alls I took back in the day was superdrol, and I believe at ten mg a day for four weeks. I would put on about 15 pounds in that month, and lose about six to eight of it over the next month because it was wet mass, leading to maybe eight pounds of quality mass in a two to three month period. I look back on that and realize I could have done that naturally and Avoided the liver damage and risk of gyno.

Also, if you are trying to justify the legality of it, these compounds you listed need AI's and PCT's, and I doubt you have scrip'sfor those things.

Comment

Yeah i kinda did expect it, ill use all the information i could get. so youre saying either do injections or just stay natural?

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                  its not half assing it, i just dont prefer injections. injections arent the only choice.

Comment

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
                    We appologize for some of our more rude members.

What's your age though? I know when I was in college / dating, I didn't want to do pins. But, eventually studied up enough to learn the health benefits of injectables over orals.

Alls I took back in the day was superdrol, and I believe at ten mg a day for four weeks. I would put on about 15 pounds in that month, and lose about six to eight of it over the next month because it was wet mass, leading to maybe eight pounds of quality mass in a two to three month period. I look back on that and realize I could have done that naturally and Avoided the liver damage and risk of gyno.

Also, if you are trying to justify the legality of it, these compounds you listed need AI's and PCT's, and I doubt you have scrip'sfor those things.
                    IM 20. Im in college right now too.I got a couple friends on Test right now and its working for them but im still iffy about injections. You can damage the liver but it rejuvinates itself and becomes normal again but that doesnt mean kill your liver haha. ok thanks for your info ill keep that in mind

Comment

Its is half assing it if you dont do it the right way nobody on this site wants you to waste ur time or money pull your sleeve up and let ur buddy stick the pin in and aspirate and the push the juice in in no time you will be say why did i wait so long

Comment

Originally posted by AJNY View Post
                        its not half assing it, i just dont prefer injections. injections arent the only choice.
                        It's like you have a good idea, but poor execution. Like others said majority of your gains will be lost soon after you are off. I had a buddy who used to just eat Dbols like candy. He was obviously stronger while taking them but it just made him big and bloated. And like cmode said, you need AIs and PCT or you are going to end up with gyno and other sides. My buddy also ended up with those, bad. Again if you are trying to avoid pins just avoid gear in general. Alot of people see pins as violent and ugly, but it is actually better for you. You see a needle, I see a straight shot to muscle. You see taking a pill, I see something being filtered threw your liver, harshly.

Comment

Well you could just go with prohormones

Comment

Originally posted by AJNY View Post
                            IM 20. Im in college right now too.I got a couple friends on Test right now and its working for them but im still iffy about injections. You can damage the liver but it rejuvinates itself and becomes normal again but that doesnt mean kill your liver haha. ok thanks for your info ill keep that in mind
                            What are you iffy about with injections? It works for millions of people and no one dies of them. If you want to weigh out health benefits, injections are far superior to orals. WhY do you think test is the recommended BASE for all cycles? Because its the safest and best thing to use on any level

Talk to xamo. He just ran an experimental cycle with anadrol. Look under cycle logs sub forum and youll find what he did
                            ALEX.18
                            Last edited by ALEX.18; 09-30-2012, 06:09 PM.
                            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckles View Post
                              It's like you have a good idea, but poor execution. Like others said majority of your gains will be lost soon after you are off. I had a buddy who used to just eat Dbols like candy. He was obviously stronger while taking them but it just made him big and bloated. And like cmode said, you need AIs and PCT or you are going to end up with gyno and other sides. My buddy also ended up with those, bad. Again if you are trying to avoid pins just avoid gear in general. Alot of people see pins as violent and ugly, but it is actually better for you. You see a needle, I see a straight shot to muscle. You see taking a pill, I see something being filtered threw your liver, harshly.
                              yeah youre right. Im getting test from my friends buddy. ive read a lot about this from sites but its different when people tell you there experiences about it. should i take just test for the first cycle or anything else? rookie my bad

Comment

Working...
                              X