Injection site soreness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injection site soreness?

Today was the end of the second day after my first injection of Test E, 250mg. My leg muscle is killing me! I can barely walk on it... Is this normal?

Thanks

yea, legs hurt. go for the glutes, almost no pain at all

Comment

What part of the thigh did you hit--outside quad i hope

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
        yea, legs hurt. go for the glutes, almost no pain at all
        dont know about this..I injected in my glutes..and i was limpin like a racehorse who got his legs cutoff by a machete..dont know if i hit a nerve or something, but when i injected and aspirated, all i saw was air bubbles, and figured it was safe..my glutes were soar for a week and a half, so i stopped injecting there..only do it in shoulders and thighs now..anybody else got this problem? or did i just poke at the wrong spot??

Comment

I mostly due my shoulders, I'm afraid of the glutes and legs.

Comment

So i did my second inj in my left leg/thigh and same story sore as crazy for 4 days. im doing my first inj into my glute today, ill see how that works out..

The part I inj into was the top of my thigh. i sat on the edge of my bed and did it straight down, drew up a small air bubble, no blood, then injected. Is this wrong?

Comment

So.. how did glutes go for you?

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
                So.. how did glutes go for you?
                glutes went well. Sorry it took so long to get back on here. I've done 2 in the glutes now. first one was perfect, no real sorness. The second one was fine the first day or 2 but now it hurts at the bottom of my tail bone. Its really strange cause i inj more into my butt cheek muscle which is not very high up, and just to the right of my tail bone is sore. Feels like the other spots just kinda like a bruise, oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by thegad View Post
                  The part I inj into was the top of my thigh. i sat on the edge of my bed and did it straight down, drew up a small air bubble, no blood, then injected. Is this wrong?
                  When you say straight down do you mean straight down into the top/front of your leg? If so, dont do this. Go in from the side. I did this once during on of my early cycles and got a massive lump. Went to the hosp and was told that id gone into fatty tissue and should always go in from the side of the Quad.

Also injection pain is normal if this is your first cycle. It gets easier. My first shot of sust 250 i couldnt sit down for days. Now i get barely any pain at all. Odd that your tail bone area hurts. Maybe it was just a nerve or something.

Comment

Yea im not doing my leg anymore, i couldnt do squats because my leg muscles were so sore from the shot. the Glute is alot better for me. It doesnt hurt to sit down oddly but any other pressure makes if feel like a bruise or something. If i follow i guess what u would call the "pain trail" lol that leads to my inj site from my tail bone area so im pretty positive that i just hit a nerve too.

I had a question. Does the speed at which you plung the test in you make a difference on soreness? My first glute shot i got a gf to do it for me and she was nervouse so she went real slow and there was bearly any soreness. When I did it I just plunged it in not super fast but at a much faster pace than she did and now this side is pretty sore. Could that make a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by thegad View Post
                      Yea im not doing my leg anymore, i couldnt do squats because my leg muscles were so sore from the shot. the Glute is alot better for me. It doesnt hurt to sit down oddly but any other pressure makes if feel like a bruise or something. If i follow i guess what u would call the "pain trail" lol that leads to my inj site from my tail bone area so im pretty positive that i just hit a nerve too.

I had a question. Does the speed at which you plung the test in you make a difference on soreness? My first glute shot i got a gf to do it for me and she was nervouse so she went real slow and there was bearly any soreness. When I did it I just plunged it in not super fast but at a much faster pace than she did and now this side is pretty sore. Could that make a difference?
                      SOMETIMES IT HURTS SOMETIMES IT DOESNT. ur not going to perfect the shot. anyway i go in slow and a 25 gauge is pretty smooth to me. 23 can hurt more. it also depends on the gear and witch manufacture is making it. some dont hurt much some are excruciating. P.S. they usually stop hurting after a while.
                      Abomb
                      Last edited by Abomb; 12-07-2010, 08:41 PM.

Comment

WTF are you shooting?? Winstrol? Test oils should be pretty painless bro.. I have hit nerves in thigh and deltoids which cripple a mf-er!! So will dirty needle/syringe or compromised juice. If you see large red swollen areas that move down with gravity you have problems, otherwise its just part of the game homez

Comment

Quads kill me. I have done upper outer quadrant and come in right to left or left to right depending on which leg. Same with glute. Upper outer quadrant and come in at a 90? angle.

I hit a nerve once doing glute, which was the only one that hurt.

Comment

Working...
                          X